C&D Zodiac

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Cypress, CA

I applied online and interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – Lame..very lame!!

Interview Question – what are your salary expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes by $4000

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Santa Maria, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at C&D Zodiac in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a first round interview through my Universities career website. The first round interview was very casual, talked about hobbies and such.

Flew out to California about a month later. Arrived on a Thursday night and C&D had reserved a rental car for me, so I drove with a couple other candidates to the hotel. Nice hotel, my room had a kitchen in it. On Friday we had multiple interviews which were pretty casual, went over my resume and the interviewers described what they did. These interviews were held while walking around the plant. Had lunch and a company presentation.

All the candidates left the building around 3p and had some time to kill before dinner in SLO. A bunch of us drove up to the beach and hung out. Had dinner that night with all the candidates and about 8 or so employees. After dinner we went to the bar where C&D opened a tab and we could order anything.

Heard back from C&D about a week later.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary was way below other offers (52k) and California in an expensive place to live.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at C&D Zodiac

Worked for C&D Zodiac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C&D Zodiac Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by C&D Zodiac employees and interview candidates.