C&D Zodiac

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

I applied online – interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Lame..very lame!!

Interview Questions
yes by $4000

Other Interview Reviews for C&D Zodiac

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at C&D Zodiac in March 2012.

Got a first round interview through my Universities career website. The first round interview was very casual, talked about hobbies and such.

Flew out to California about a month later. Arrived on a Thursday night and C&D had reserved a rental car for me, so I drove with a couple other candidates to the hotel. Nice hotel, my room had a kitchen in it. On Friday we had multiple interviews which were pretty casual, went over my resume and the interviewers described what they did. These interviews were held while walking around the plant. Had lunch and a company presentation.

All the candidates left the building around 3p and had some time to kill before dinner in SLO. A bunch of us drove up to the beach and hung out. Had dinner that night with all the candidates and about 8 or so employees. After dinner we went to the bar where C&D opened a tab and we could order anything.

Heard back from C&D about a week later.

Interview Questions

Salary was way below other offers (52k) and California in an expensive place to live.