C&E Interview Questions

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&E in August 2011.

Interview

The HR manager will interview you first. Very friendly guy. He'll ask you about typical typical questions after that will be passed on to the Regional manager. If there is an available manager available you will go directly to him. Few discussion about the job requirement. What the company is about, What your expectations. How they take care of their people. If passed they will set up a panel interview that would be composed of 3 -4 people. Asking technical questions and what you can contribute for the company.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer

they didnt meet my asking compensation. There isnt much growth.

IT Books Coordinator - HS and Elective Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&E (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in November 2009.

Interview

Our group and C&E's team were optimistic

Interview Questions

• What led you to come to us?   1 Answer