C&R Research Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at C&R Research

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

One phone interview followed by three consecutive in person interviews. Each interview was with a different team within the company. Each interview lasted an average of 30 minutes and each team used many of the same questions when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why C+R? What experiences have you thus far that could apply to this position?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&R Research.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back a few months later. There was a phone interview, one on one in person interview, and and interview with potential colleagues.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&R Research (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I got recruited for this position. I wanted to find out more about it so I called and got an interview scheduled right away. The interview was generally easy; just go over your resume and the job requires this, can you do it. Friendly interview.

Market Research Interview

Interview

Sent resume with CareerBuilder, got call, came in for interview