C&S Wholesale Grocers Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

People were extremely friendly and the whole process was easy. They were very accommodating towards travel and took care of everything. I first had a one on one interview at my college campus, where the college recruiter was a delight. It was a very behavioral based interview and it was more like a conversation. The next and final found was at the company itself and consisted of a series of interviews with pairs of people. This was more intimidating and a little more serious than just a conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH).

Interview

Campus Recruiting - consists of on campus interview and then a possible callback to the main site in Keene ~ on campus interview consisted of a bunch of typical behavioral questions. On site interview, consists of more behavioral questions and a scenario question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an abstract problem you faced and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH) in November 2011.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at Career Fair on campus - gave him my resume and was asked for on-campus interview. Completed campus interview and invited to on-site interview in Keene. Flown into Hartford airport and rented car to drive to Keene. The night before interviews there will be a dinner with current BAs to talk about the experience (they say that it has no bearing on the interview process, but that's not wholly true). The next day you will go to a house near the corporate headquarters and have 3 one-on-one or two-on-one interviews, after which you will tour the corporate HQ and then drive to one of their warehouses to tour. I received my offer ~1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Question in on-campus interview question (about Senior Design experience): "Why is it optimal to place fast-moving SKUs nearest to the doors?" Everything else in all interview stages was behavioral, all standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They will not budge on their offer.