Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Associate Buyer (7)
- Selector (7)
- Warehouse Selector (7)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Warehouse Supervisor (2)
- Utility Worker (1)
- Developer (1)
- Merchandising Assistant (1)
- Demand Planning Analyst (1)
- Print Manager (1)
- Industrial Engineering Intern (1)
- Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Dairy Buyer (1)
- Business Analyst Rotational Program (1)
- Shipping Clerk DSA (1)
- Incentive Selector (1)
- Entry Level Rotational (1)
- General Office Help (1)
- Recruiter Or Human Resources (1)
- Swell Process & Reclaimation Manager (1)
- Assistant Buyer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Forklift (1)
- Shift Manager (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Warehouse Picker (1)
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.
People were extremely friendly and the whole process was easy. They were very accommodating towards travel and took care of everything. I first had a one on one interview at my college campus, where the college recruiter was a delight. It was a very behavioral based interview and it was more like a conversation. The next and final found was at the company itself and consisted of a series of interviews with pairs of people. This was more intimidating and a little more serious than just a conversation.
- Describe yourself as a leader. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH).
Campus Recruiting - consists of on campus interview and then a possible callback to the main site in Keene ~ on campus interview consisted of a bunch of typical behavioral questions. On site interview, consists of more behavioral questions and a scenario question.
- Tell me about an abstract problem you faced and how did you resolve it? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH) in November 2011.
Talked to a recruiter at Career Fair on campus - gave him my resume and was asked for on-campus interview. Completed campus interview and invited to on-site interview in Keene. Flown into Hartford airport and rented car to drive to Keene. The night before interviews there will be a dinner with current BAs to talk about the experience (they say that it has no bearing on the interview process, but that's not wholly true). The next day you will go to a house near the corporate headquarters and have 3 one-on-one or two-on-one interviews, after which you will tour the corporate HQ and then drive to one of their warehouses to tour. I received my offer ~1 week later.
- Question in on-campus interview question (about Senior Design experience): "Why is it optimal to place fast-moving SKUs nearest to the doors?" Everything else in all interview stages was behavioral, all standard interview questions. 1 Answer
There is no negotiation. They will not budge on their offer.