Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Associate Buyer (6)
- Warehouse Selector (4)
- Selector (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Warehouse Supervisor (2)
- Utility Worker (1)
- Developer (1)
- Merchandising Assistant (1)
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Buyer's Assistant (1)
- Administrative Assistant III (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Assistant Buyer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Forklift (1)
- Shift Manager (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Warehouse Picker (1)
- Industrial Engineering Intern (1)
- Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Dairy Buyer (1)
- Business Analyst Rotational Program (1)
- Shipping Clerk DSA (1)
- Incentive Selector (1)
- Entry Level Rotational (1)
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH) in November 2012.
Interviewing process was quick once you recive the first call. It can take a bit of time from when you apply to actually speaking to someone on the phone or in person.
- Most of the questions are behavior based to see how you think on your feet, how and if you can solve problems and general background/experience questions. Answer Question
There was not much room for negotiation. I would try but they have their set guidelines as to what they will offer/pay.
Other Interview Reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (New York, NY) in May 2010.
The interview gave every impression of a company that had their act together and was professional. The real conditions of the job were alluded to but not elaborated, and so it wasn't clear how the job would actual be. The questions were challenging but fair and was a fair interview overall.
- Describe challenges you have faced with disputes between employees and how you resolved it. Answer Question
I would negotiate more aggressively however don't expect to get anything. Very stingy in benefits.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Atlanta, GA) in March 2009.
Worked with internal recruiter; phone screen; flew out twice for interviews.