C&S Wholesale
www.cswg.com Keene, NH 5000+ Employees

C&S Wholesale Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Keene, NH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in August 2009.

Interview Details – I appplied online for a position, I can't remember if it was Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator. I had never been to the address before so I was a little early. Not surprisingly it was a big, grey box of a building sitting back behind the main commerce area in Keene with ahuge, mostly filled parking lot. I checked in at a glass window reception counter and then waited nearly 20 minutes for someone to come out and meet me. (I hadn't been that early, I killed time in the car and then checked in about 2 minutes prior to the interview start time.) I walked with a young girl through a labyrinth of dark halls until we came to a large room with several very, very small offices off of it. I didn't have a ton of recruiting experience and these people were blown away. I talked about things during my interview (sales and closing tactics, cold calling practices) and they were practically taking notes. They asked me continually, after shutting the door (I met with three different recruiters and then a manager) why I would want to work there! They were nice and friendly, but didn't have much positive to say about the job or the company - nothing negative, they just didn't say anything positive.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I couldn't get out of there fast enough, I felt like the place was literally sucking peoples souls out! They didn't technically offer me a job, they just called that afternoon to set up a final interview and I declined. I got the impression everyone worked there because they needed a job and either didn't have the innovation or ability to work somewhere more engaging.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for C&S Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C&S Wholesale Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by C&S Wholesale employees and interview candidates.