C&S Wholesale

22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shipping Clerk DSA Interview

Malden, MA

I interviewed at C&S Wholesale in June 2012.

Interview Details – Really simple interview, most people they hire for this position are inexperienced.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, i received the maximum dollar amount.

Associate Buyer Interview

Keene, NH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in February 2014.

Interview Details – -Basic phone interview with no abnormal questions.
-Received a call a day later for an in person interview. Interviewed a couple days later with two senior buyers. Normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Formal but relaxed.

Interview Question – No difficult questions just express interest in the company itself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with my offer.

Manager Interview

Manager
Keene, NH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was quick once you recive the first call. It can take a bit of time from when you apply to actually speaking to someone on the phone or in person.

Interview Question – Most of the questions are behavior based to see how you think on your feet, how and if you can solve problems and general background/experience questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much room for negotiation. I would try but they have their set guidelines as to what they will offer/pay.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor
Hartford, CT

I applied online - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in October 2013.

Interview Details – Horrible experience! The recruiter (Judy/Julie?) gave me such an unrealistic job description - it is the reason I didn't get the job. HR covered for her but operations thought I was a complete idiot. It was obvious they thought I did no research on the company.

Interview Question – Don't ask the recruiter ANYTHING! She will cover for her lack of knowledge by MAKING UP LIES about the job and schedule.   Answer Question

Warehouse Selector Interview

Suffield, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in June 2011.

Interview Details – You can do walk-ins or Fill out an application on their website. HR calls you to setup the interview. Depending on your shift, it might be at 11:00pm. You check in with the security guards. Wait in small lobby room with a bunch of other applicants. The supervisor calls all of you in were you proceed to have a tour of the facility/warehouse area. Then you are individually called into a room where a supervisor asks questions about experience, available hours, etc. If they like you they will have you fill out another application and let you know when to come back for training.

Interview Question – The questions are not difficult, they are very basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's a flat rate for everyone that works that position

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied online - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume, a recuriter called to set up an interview, and since I lived outside the commute area, an intial phone interview was set up. Basic quesitons were aksed, and it was readily apparent the recruiter was new, and had no in depth knowledge of the postion he was recrutiing for

Interview Question – Why C&S   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
Keene, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at C&S Wholesale.

Interview Details – Applied internally and spoke with two managers and the exec. The team is constantly growing in defining what areas we are analyzing and improving our audit methods. Fairly relaxed culture, plenty of time and room for freedom in what to work on. The team focuses on operations/warehouse audits, but has many ad-hoc audit requests from finance, buying side, etc.

Interview Question – What would you change about this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Business Analyst Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C&S Wholesale.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter at an on-campus event. Followed up with a phone interview that was basically behavioral and walked through my resume. Then, got flown out to their headquarters for a full day of interviews. One round was a case, one round was behavioral, and the last round was also behavioral.

Interview Question – What was a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Keene, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at C&S Wholesale.

Interview Details – Campus Recruiting - consists of on campus interview and then a possible callback to the main site in Keene ~ on campus interview consisted of a bunch of typical behavioral questions. On site interview, consists of more behavioral questions and a scenario question.

Interview Question – Tell me about an abstract problem you faced and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Intern Interview

Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at C&S Wholesale in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met them at the career fair, had the first round next day. Within 2 weeks, got a call for phone interview. Total waiting time was about 3 weeks

Interview Question – It was all behavior based. faily easy   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for C&S Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C&S Wholesale interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by C&S Wholesale employees and interview candidates.