C2 Education Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.0

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

ask you questions taking and fake SAT, you get the job once you passed. that is all. and good luck i won't recommend any person to get a tutor thru c2

Assistant Center Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at C2 Education (Naperville, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever! Phone interview with HR Director. First interview with Center Director. Waited for approximately a month with no response, til I followed up with HR manager, then got a reply telling me that the person who interviewed me was no longer working there (I guess they wouldn't even bother to inform me about that had I not followed up with HR, that's very unprofessional and impolite). Ridiculously, the worst is yet to come! Second interview scheduled after I followed up. A week later I went to the interview as scheduled, and guess what? The person who supposed to interview me was NOT there. I was told that there's a mis-communication between the district manager and HR manager. The damn is I DROVE 3 HOURS TO AND FROM THE PLACE WHERE I WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE INTERVIEW, NOT TO MENTION THAT I SET ASIDE THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON FOR THIS "INTERVIEW" DUE TO THE SUPER LONG ROUND-TRIP DRIVE! And you would think this is over, NOT YET! I was told at the center that the district manager would give me a call back to explain this, I waited for days, but no one even care to call or email to explain and apologize. NOT ONLY IS THIS RUDE BUT IT'S EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL! HR emailed me one week after this happened, telling me that she would follow up with that very unprofessional so-called district manager, but another week passed by, no answer, nothing. If anyone got a call from this company for interview, think twice!

Instructional Design/Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at C2 Education (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruited through LinkedIn. I then submitted a resume, again through LinkedIn. The recruited contacted me about a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about a half hour. I was told that from the phone interview I would be contacted at the end of the week and that the next steps would be to have an in-person interview.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

First interview with district coordinator: basic interview questions. Follow up interview a week later: more thorough questions. Told me they will get back to me within 48 hours. heard back two days after the interview saying they need more time. a week later, told they needed more time. the process took too long.

Interview Questions

• how will you market the company? what will your strategies be?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at C2 Education (Plainview, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position through an online site, I was finally contacted 2 months after the initial application was submitted. The interview was scheduled for a Sat, which was fine since the job has Sat hours. The interview was maybe 30 minutes and was more focused on C2 and how I could help them rather than what I had done and what my experience was. Not an issue for me, since I've been in B2B outside sales for 6+ years but be prepared if you are not adept at business conversations. At the conclusion, I was told there would be another interview next month and I have yet to hear back. in a month since the 1st interview.. Not sure if that's due to them not liking me or their unprofessionalism in not having any real follow up as it took over 2 months for me to hear anything from them to begin with. I would have figured driving out to an interview at least warranted a call back or email update on the status of the application. At this time and based on other reviews, I'm not really sure I would consider this opportunity, even if they did eventually get back to me. Its now been over 4 months since I first applied. Too bad, I was excited about this possibility. I figured this was a nice fit for both parties, I was a teacher for 3 years before moving into the business sector for past 15 years. Not to mention my wife is a teacher in the school district the facility was in.

Interview Questions

• Mainly along the lines of What can you do for C2 or Where do you see yourself in 5 years with C2?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Dumb people conducting interview that were not vested in the process or company at all. I was greatly dissappointed in the lack of care they showed for myself and the company as a whole.

SAT Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at C2 Education (Staten Island, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very superficial, and that should have been my first warning. The center director did not ask about whether I had developed a philosophy or preferred approach to tutoring. I felt like I was an interchangeable part -- as long as I did things the C2 way, there would be no problem. Of course, it's never that simple.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a tutor? Do you have a favorite subject area to tutor? What other subjects can you also tutor?   1 Answer
    • Did you like/trust the center director and did she appear to like/trust you? At first, we seemed to get along fairly well, but that changed quickly as I began to distrust whether she was always telling me the truth, and question the accuracy of the information I om received from her. We review and approve every submission againI best our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotation phase.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C2 Education (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter almost immediately to set up a phone screen. Passed the phone screen and was told I would be meeting with the district manager for my 1:1. Had not heard from recruiter regarding this date in over a week, so I called. Left a voice mail that was never returned. Sent an email to no avail. Finally called back about 3 weeks later and got in touch. Apparently the hiring manager was on leave of absence. Set up and attended my 1:1 and have yet to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? Give an example of a time your priorities had to change. Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Math and Science Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Referred by an employee. I submitted my resume and was contacted the next day. Set up interview for the following day. Was offered the job the day after interview. So, entire process was within a couple days.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Questions all based on previous experience of tutoring math and science subjects. Asked for scores I received on various AP and SAT exams.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at C2 Education (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First, there was some exams (multiple choice AP and SAT in areas you want to teach in). If you did well, then there would be an interview at the center. My interview was not too long- about 20 minutes long. They asked about my education and what teaching I had done before.

Interview Questions

• If a student was struggling or feeling unmotivated in their school work, what would you do to make them feel better?   Answer Question