C2 Imaging Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2 Imaging

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C2 Imaging (Englewood, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with operations manager, customer service manger and VP in same day. Asked questions about myself, experience, family, hobbies, etc. Showed me around the facility and introduced me to staff in each department. Told me a bit about the equipment used.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you could contribute to this team?   1 Answer

Printer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at C2 Imaging (Englewood, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke with the operations manager. He asked me about my skill set, how long I worked as a printer, and what hourly wage I was expecting. After about an hour he gave me a tour of the company showing me the differant departments they had and also the equipment they had.

Interview Questions