C3/CustomerContactChannels

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McGregor, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in October 2014.

I was called in for a first interview. I walked in and instantly felt intimidated. The building was so big. The front office people were very nice and made me feel welcome. I was called back for my first interview quickly. The first question was what I knew about the company. I was asked to give examples of exemplary customer service, what happened when I had to calm down an irate customer and general questions about my background. I was asked if I wanted to stick around for the second interview. My second interviewer asked if I had any problems with working early, late, weekends, and overtime. I was given a tour and was asked a few more questions abut my background work. My personal life was asked about vaguely. I was brought back to the front and was offered the job on the spot. I had to fill in some papers on the computer and take a mouth swab drug test. I was so nervous I had to chew on the sponge to make my mouth water. Before I left I was given a piece of paper with instructions for my first day. I'm really looking forward to working here. I did hear that if you miss a day of training you'll get fired. Attendance is very important to them.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you gave exemplary customer service.   View Answer
    no negotiations

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in October 2014.

Interviewed with a great energetic guy out from TN, went really well, talked about my back ground and what to expect at this call center. Wanted me to interview for the customer service manager position that was open. Came back and interviewed with the complete opposite type of person then the first. He was not interested in anything I had to say and didn't ask many questions himself.

Interview Questions
    • No real tough questions, just the normal what would you do in certain situation questions.   View Answer

Desktop Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McGregor, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Applied on the company website, was called less than a week later for an interview. Interview was very standard, asking about my past work exp, education, and career goals.

Starting pay offered very low for a position that requires a BS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2014.

Very easy hiring process, got called for interview went in, did another assessment on site, had the interview and offered the job. Got emailed paper work, went in for a drug test and took my ID and the started the next week.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McGregor, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in July 2014.

Long and desperate. They hire on spot. Even after I was in training their TA called me for another interview same job! They will hire whoever walks in. Takes a while. The ask you avaliable questions then if you meet their needs and you are avaliable all the time then they will have you wait to talk to a supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask if you are avaliable all day everyday and if you say yes you get the job.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Applied online at home and followed on facebook. I received an email from a recruiter that a job expo was being offered in my city with on the spot interviews and hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of your employee relations experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in June 2014.

The application was typical compared to any other application, There was a personality assessment test & I had to do a Practice Call Center Simulation Test, There were 2 Interviews that took about 1 hour to complete from the time I walked in and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you were unable to handle an issue with a customer.   Answer Question
    Acceptance is conditional on how my other interviews go tomorrow. No pay negotiations were made.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Two seperate interviews by people who have nothing to do with your job.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle someone thats yelling at you, and its a basic interview.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Panel interview - 4 or more candidates.

All upper management attended from the LOBs onsite. The fired off questions randomly about the various operations positions available.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you showed up to work and was not in your best behavior or mood.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in November 2013.

walked in and took an test on computer in lobby. first half of test was a basic phone operations type test, second half was a psychological or personality test. That was followed up by an interview a short time later with a very outgoing man who told me I gave some of the best answers he'd ever had, he said he wanted to hire me onthe spot but he had to have me go through the formality of the second interview.The second interview mostly asked me about hours I was willing to work and how I would handle an upset customer.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

At the drug test session there were approx. 25 of us given an oral (saliva) drug test. We were told the test HAD NO FLAVOR. However, well over half of the participants reported that they actually detected a strong mint flavor. However, when they tried to bring this fact to the attention of the people administering the test they were told REPEATEDLY that the taste was a figment of their imagination and it was actually a subliminal message that the test givers had placed in the minds of the people taking the test. WEIRD, unprofessional. I even asked one of the instructors about it the next day at orientation and was told that any of us who detected a mint flavor on the drug test were all just experiencing . some sort of mass subliminal message-giving from C3. Weird, unprofessional.