C3/CustomerContactChannels

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Customer Service Representative - Humana
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2011.

Interview Details – Open call for employees. On line application. On site assessments and hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it $9.50 hr to start.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Members Services Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2011.

Interview Details – i applied they called me the next day and i made an interview time and went in and was hired on the spot and i signed my papers and i then came in the next day to do my drug test and to sign my offer letter.

Interview Question – how would i deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – my days and times

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!

C3/CustomerContactChannels Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C3/CustomerContactChannels interview questions and advice in Salt Lake City, UT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by C3/CustomerContactChannels employees and interview candidates.