C3/CustomerContactChannels

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in June 2014.

The application was typical compared to any other application, There was a personality assessment test & I had to do a Practice Call Center Simulation Test, There were 2 Interviews that took about 1 hour to complete from the time I walked in and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you were unable to handle an issue with a customer.   Answer Question
    Acceptance is conditional on how my other interviews go tomorrow. No pay negotiations were made.

Billing and Enrollment Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online – interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in August 2013.

After I applied online through Workforce services, they called me to come in for 3 one-on-one interviews. Went through it fairly easy, they picked a position with you and was told to come back in nov. There was an hour or so class type of deal that had a few things filled out. They had the entire class take an oral drug test, which had a terrible taste, after they assured there was no taste. Had to keep it in your mouth for about 10 mins. told everyone to come back in nov. to start training

Interview Questions
    Wasn't able to negotiate.

Members Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

i applied they called me the next day and i made an interview time and went in and was hired on the spot and i signed my papers and i then came in the next day to do my drug test and to sign my offer letter.

my days and times

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2011.

Open call for employees. On line application. On site assessments and hired on the spot.

There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it $9.50 hr to start.