C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions in Twin Falls, ID

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in November 2013.

walked in and took an test on computer in lobby. first half of test was a basic phone operations type test, second half was a psychological or personality test. That was followed up by an interview a short time later with a very outgoing man who told me I gave some of the best answers he'd ever had, he said he wanted to hire me onthe spot but he had to have me go through the formality of the second interview.The second interview mostly asked me about hours I was willing to work and how I would handle an upset customer.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

At the drug test session there were approx. 25 of us given an oral (saliva) drug test. We were told the test HAD NO FLAVOR. However, well over half of the participants reported that they actually detected a strong mint flavor. However, when they tried to bring this fact to the attention of the people administering the test they were told REPEATEDLY that the taste was a figment of their imagination and it was actually a subliminal message that the test givers had placed in the minds of the people taking the test. WEIRD, unprofessional. I even asked one of the instructors about it the next day at orientation and was told that any of us who detected a mint flavor on the drug test were all just experiencing . some sort of mass subliminal message-giving from C3. Weird, unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in August 2010.

First interview was a skills test for phone centre abilities. This included recording yourself stating a script, typing test, and a programme that simulates various call centre situations. This is all done in house with their systems, which is nice. The second interview typically happens immediately after that where it is a chat session with HR. If hired, you get a call within one to two days if they are really hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward interview. Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    They give you a contract and tell you what you are getting. There is no negotiation. Probably because this is an entry-level position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2012.

I applied for the position titled "Customer Care Representative Healthcare" on Monster.com. I received an email and phone call letting me know that I need to complete an online application as well as an assessment.

The online assessment was basically personality traits. The 2nd part of the assessment was a series of four mock-phone calls and how you would handle the situation. I actually thought it was fun. I received a call later that day telling me that I did well and that they wanted me to come in for an interview the following day.

I went in and spoke with a very enthusiastic gentleman. He took me in his office and basically just talked for about 20 minutes on how the company is ran. He asked me about a difficult situation in customer service and how I handled it. He was impressed with my answer. He then told me that they needed to fill this position as quickly as possible and if I could come in the same day for a second interview. I agreed and came back two hours later. Another very friendly gentleman asked me the same scenario question and was impressed, once again. He asked me to hang tight for a couple minutes to which a woman asked me to join her in her office where she let me know the pay and a little bit about the training and then offered me the job.

I went home and received a few emails about the paperwork that I needed to "e-sign" and that I would be starting the orientation the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions
    • The only real question I got was, "Tell me a time when you had make a touch decision regarding customer service." I was also asked on my ability to handle a phone call and type the information at the same time.   Answer Question
    Very cut and dry. They start at a certain amount period.

Operations Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in April 2011.

The internal application process required a special form with a resume attached. Previous internal supervisory experience was required. My direct supervisor had to sign off on my application giving his recommendation. The site director and a member of sr. management conducted multiple panel interviews, with three candidates in each.

Interview Questions
    This was an opportunity for professional growth only, no salary increase. Nothing to negotiate.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!