C3i Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.5

Helpdesk Analyst Level I Interview

The interview itself as very detailed. They wanted to know how I would deal with the job and if I speak English fluently. the interview consisted of questions and answers mostly about my life, experience and education. I had to answer questions about my CV. it was not very hard because I was well prepared.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what salary do I think I should receive.   Answer Question

Ht Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at C3i.

The recruiter was excellent. She was very thorough with the hiring process. I definitely recommend her and her company.

Extremely easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C3i in April 2012.

Provide resume. Get called for the interview. Will be a panel type interview. Make eye contact and be clear and concise with your answers.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    The pay is what it is if you are seeking more than $11/hour don't waste your time or theirs. Most of the process is locked in and predetermined.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at C3i.

I was hired in as a Temp. Most of the interview was conducted by the agency that I went through. I was tested on general computer knowledge and customer service skills.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask me anything unexpected. They hired me on Full time after 6 months, and knew how I was as a temp.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denville, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at C3i in March 2010.

I approached to this company in person when hiring was going on it.

Normally First round was Intro round where I introduced myself to HR Team. And it continued to second round with a Technical Test and my technical was tested. Third round was with Company Manager and even this round was smooth. Final round was Telephonic round with Head of the Company which I passed successfully.

Interview process and Hiring process is smooth and selection process purely on the basis on merits.

Level I Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilkes Barre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at C3i in March 2012.

Being my first interview with a panel it was very interesting and unnerving at the same time. This was a great process in my opinion because they tested to be sure you actually know what you tell them you do on your application. It also really helped show how well you can react on your toes and under pressure. The environment was very relaxed yet, professional. The scary part was answering back-to-back questions and trying to make eye contact as well as monitoring the reaction to your answers on all the panels faces. This was a challenge but it also showed the dedication to this company in finding the perfect employees for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Out of the other 15 or so people we interviewed, why should we select you?   View Answer
    • Why do you want the position?   View Answer
    The negotiations were very smooth. The panel told me what was expected and required from the start and I then proposed what I would need as far as days off and my current school situation. They then proceeded to fit the schedule system around my schedule and we we're able to work me into the schedule they had so I could still continue my education and work.

Customer Support Associate(Voice Process) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at C3i in July 2014.

"Very unhappy with negligence of the recruitment team. They make their candidates wait for very long time. No punctuality. They even misplaced my Resume."
    I saw an ad on-line that C3i is conducting walk-ins for 3-4 days at their office and went there on the first day. The hiring process at C3i was very easy, which I knew already as I have also gone through Glassdoor before showing up for the interview.
    Process:
    1. Personal Intro or Jam.
    2. 1:1 interview
    3. 1:1 interview
    4. HR interview
    5. Client interview
    As I said, I went there on the first day and I cleared the first round which was a Personal Intro. The recruitment team was so negligent that they misplaced my resume before the second round and asked me to come again the next day. I went there the next day and again they made me wait for 2 long hours and asked me go through the first round again. Now it was a JAM round. Shortly they scheduled the second and third rounds which were 1:1 interviews to check how well you can communicate. As I was a fresher the questions were based mostly on my resume. The questions in both the rounds were almost the same and you need to answer them positively and stick to the same answers.
    A hiring manager will be assigned to assist you through out the interview process and I was assigned to a lady who was really nice and friendly. She asked me to leave and said she will contact me after the further rounds have been scheduled.
    I am writing this review after one month since the day she asked me to leave. I haven't got any calls from them and even when I tried to reach her It went in vain.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at C3i in September 2013.

its a easy process, its very easy to get thru the interview if u have good soft skills

night shift

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at C3i in January 2013.

first i had 2 telephone interviews on 2 languages. Than i had a face to face interview with the HR.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at C3i.

The process is lengthy and takes almost a day or 2

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is impossible but one should have a sound knowledge   Answer Question
    Was very nice

Worked for C3i? Contribute to the Community!