CA Technologies

Updated Jun 21, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CA Technologies in April 2011.

Recruiter contacted me after I applied with through my university and scheduled a phone screen. Phone interview was relatively informal, asked why I wanted the job, about my resume, etc. Then I was contacted a day later for a followup 1:1 interview with a director and a services consultant. The first interview lasted an hour and was comprised of behavioral questions. The next interview was more or less informal where I was told in more detail about the job and had a few technical questions about my skills.

After I sent thank you letters I never heard back from the recruiter. I asked for an update and was told that she would get back to me but she never did. I do not recommend interviewing with this company they seem very cold, rude, and worried only about their bottom line.

Interview Questions

Manager Solutions Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CA Technologies in November 2010.

Despite personally working with the associated account teams to conclude multi-million dollar defense contract, and having the backing of several senior management leaders, I was not offered the position.

Apparently there were some budget restrictions and the post was withdrawn.

Interview Questions

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CA Technologies in July 2010.

The interview process was very straight forward... The hiring manager asked my job experience to date. They asked about programs that I had developed. One interviewer asked for peers and previous managers to speak to. My favorite question was what management styles I preferred that yielded most successful work environment. There was no surprises and everyone I met seemed very straight forward... Something that I should of caught was every interviewer said CA was going through a change and that this would be an opportunity to shine within a new regime of management. However, the change never stopped. Within my five years at CA I have had three CEOs and five CMOs... good times.

you show a W2... and negotiate from there