Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CA Technologies
- Software Engineer (22)
- Senior Software Engineer (22)
- Associate Software Engineer (18)
- Account Manager (8)
- Associate Support Engineer (7)
- Support Engineer (6)
- Associate Services Consultant (5)
- Intern (5)
- Principal Software Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- QA Engineer (4)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (4)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Director (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Sales (3)
- Sales Director (3)
- Associate Project Manager (3)
- Associate QA Engineer (3)
- Principal Product Manager (3)
- Director, Product Management (3)
- Software QA Engineer (3)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Solution Strategist (3)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Associate Inside Sales Account Manager (2)
- Procurement Analyst (2)
Director, Product Management Interview
Good experience with in-house HR recruiters, continuous communication from initial contact to offer (which had a few bumps in the process). Multiple combinations of phone, in-person and video interviews as to be expected given the geographic diversity. Offer was initially verbally provided then held back until yet another in-person interview was completed. Ultimately came on board.
- "We have another opening that you should look at...never mind, the hiring manager would be ticked off" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CA Technologies
Director, Product Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Islandia, NY).
Thorough and informative with good balance of collecting and providing information. Attractive setting, attentive human resources recruiters that present the company and employees in a positive light.
- Why do you want to leave your own business? Answer Question
Fast and concluded in less than a week.
Director, Product Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Islandia, NY) in May 2010.
Effective, clear, and very business like.