CA Technologies Sales Director Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CA Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview process is completely dependent on the hiring manager as there is no formal hiring process followed across the company nor any specific questions etc... My process included a single day in which I met with two different people after an initial screening over the phone to vet mutual interest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initial offer was satisfactory therefore there wasn't too much of a negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for CA Technologies

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CA Technologies in January 2012.

Interview

Called VP of Sales Spoke to Sales Director Met wioth Sales Director for lunch Applied Was offered the job

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CA Technologies (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

The interviewer already had an opinion of me before I met him, which objectively was inaccurate. He gave those same opinions as the reason for not pursuing my application - I subsequently found out thay they hired a person they already had contact with, so the interview process was really just a check to make sure their identified candidate was reasonable.

Interview Questions

• What are the key drivers in today's market   1 Answer