CA Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CA Technologies in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process is completely dependent on the hiring manager as there is no formal hiring process followed across the company nor any specific questions etc... My process included a single day in which I met with two different people after an initial screening over the phone to vet mutual interest.

Interview Question – What do you think of our reputation in the industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer was satisfactory therefore there wasn't too much of a negotiation.

Sales Director

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CA Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – Called VP of Sales
Spoke to Sales Director
Met wioth Sales Director for lunch
Applied
Was offered the job

Interview Question – When can you start   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at CA Technologies in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer already had an opinion of me before I met him, which objectively was inaccurate. He gave those same opinions as the reason for not pursuing my application - I subsequently found out thay they hired a person they already had contact with, so the interview process was really just a check to make sure their identified candidate was reasonable.

Interview Question – What are the key drivers in today's market   View Answer

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!