CACI International Interview Questions in Aberdeen, MD

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Telecommunications Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in August 2013.

I received a phone call from HR and they set up an interview. The interview could not have went better. The Progam Manager and one of the current employees interviewed me. They first and foremost wanted to know my background and what I was into. I appreciated that because other companies were all about straight to the point and giving me an exam over the phone. We discussed football, baseball, etc. Eventually, we talked about the job and where my experience fit in. After that interview, I was notified a week later that I received the job!

Interview Questions
    • There really were no unexpected questions or difficult ones. They were very professional and personable about the whole process. They did ask who my favorite NFL team was.   View Answer
    Simple, to the point. They offered me at the high end of the range I was anticipating. I asked if there was room for negotiation. They said they wished there was, but it wasn't in the budget.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!