CACI International Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CACI International.

Communication with the company was good, and consistent. In all cases, the recruiter, hiring manager, and onboarder were working to get me in, get appropriate documentation, and keeping abreast of my other issues. Since the process was lengthy, they were sympathetic to me having to take an "inbetween" job until all my documentation was ready.

Interview Questions
  • Actually, since I already knew the hiring manager, he was well aware of my capabilities. He said he was particularly impressed at how I managed the people who work for me.   Answer Question
Negotiation is minimal, and most benefits are standardized. Salary had some negotiation room.

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2010.

All of the interview went through the people at the agency hosting the contractors, none went through CACI. I was recruited through the agency, brought into the agency, and then told that half way through that I would actually be working for CACI and not that agency. I am not sure I would have gotten in through CACI.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with a difficult project? When do you know when to ask for help?   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in March 2010.

received email asking me to call.

Interview Questions

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!