CACI International Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

1.5

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CACI International (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with the job description on the CACI career site and a conversation with the hiring manager. Afterwards, the interview was scheduled and I met some members of the team as well as the government representative. I prepared for the interview by reviewing the material I would be using as a Business Analyst.

Interview Questions

• You will have a Master's degree, what will keep you from leaving after you have finished your degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process went well. My advice would be to have a firm figure in mind and then ask for $10K more. Afterwards, you can come down $5K to show you are flexible.

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, phone interview then face to face interview. Most time consuming was waiting for clearance.

Negotiation

They have ranges to chose from, I choose a range and they met me in the middle.