Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International
- Intelligence Analyst (4)
- Logistics Analyst (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant I (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Acquisition Analyst (2)
- Paralegal (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Technical Trainer (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Database Analyst (2)
- Background Investigator I (2)
- CACI Lead Functional Analyst (1)
- Network and Threat Analyst (1)
- Emergency Preparedness Analyst (1)
- OPM Investigator (1)
- Counterintelligence Analyst (1)
- Analyst, Enterprise Arhitectt (1)
- Software Asset Manager (1)
- Acquisition Lead (1)
- Procurement Training Specialist (1)
- CACI International Inc (1)
- SLOW (1)
- Facilities Senior Manager (1)
Business Systems Analyst Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2011.
The interview process started with the job description on the CACI career site and a conversation with the hiring manager. Afterwards, the interview was scheduled and I met some members of the team as well as the government representative. I prepared for the interview by reviewing the material I would be using as a Business Analyst.
- You will have a Master's degree, what will keep you from leaving after you have finished your degree? 1 Answer
The negotiation process went well. My advice would be to have a firm figure in mind and then ask for $10K more. Afterwards, you can come down $5K to show you are flexible.
Other Interview Reviews for CACI International
Business Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in April 2011.
Conducted phone interview first, and then was selected for a in person interview. In-person interview lasted about an hour and I was offered a position shortly afterward. Interview was with direct supervisor. Briefly met some members of the team but they did not participate in interview process. Questions were relatively standard and straightforward.
- What are your top 3 strengths 1 Answer
Business Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International.
Pretty straightforward, phone interview then face to face interview. Most time consuming was waiting for clearance.
They have ranges to chose from, I choose a range and they met me in the middle.