CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

CACI International Inc Interview

CACI International Inc
Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Single interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your long term, 5 year, goal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depends on if they really want you. They will come up a bit, but still will be below whatever you request as long as you are not too out of bounds.

Very Easy Interview

Proposal Analyst II Interview

Proposal Analyst II
Chantilly, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI International in July 2012.

Interview Details – The initial acquisitions proved to a bit of a confusing time due to short sale at the end of CACI's fiscal year. We were notified the day of the acquisition to attend a briefing reception that same night, where we were handed our offer packets to be signed within the next two weeks. After a couple of weeks, the BDE of the TSG branch reached out to the acquired proposal team for a lunch interview to discuss next steps. About two weeks later, the VP of the TSG branch scheduled a group interview with the acquired proposal team at the Chantilly office to give us a detailed background of the company and obtain some insight into each of our professional backgrounds. He asked where each of us were located and then quickly assigned us to a team that would best suit our level of expertise and physical location. He then put us in touch with our new managers the following day and gave us his phone number to follow-up with him after our next interview. The next day, each of us had a one on one interview with our respective managers, discussed next steps regarding start dates and expected hours of business. I was brought starting the next Monday and quickly integrated into the team in training. Once training is complete, I will be officially part of the new team. The process was very structured and organized. However, we did have to be extremely proactive in the communication of the process. With business running as usual at CACI, we were expected to take matters into our own hands and get connected with the right people on our own accord. This is no longer a surprise now that I see how entrepreneurial-spririted and leadership-oriented the company is. Overall, I would rate the Hiring and Interview Process an 8 out of 10 just because it would have been nice to know the expectations up front rather than figuring them out as we went.

Interview Question – What office location is most convenient for you to commute to?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was brought on hourly during training that exceeded my previous pay with the acquired company and will be receiving an increase as a salaried employee once training is complete.

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Programmer Analyst III
Chantilly, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in January 2012.

Interview Details – They asked pretty basic questions on Java, struts, and EXT JS. Over-all interview was very easy and took about 30 minutes with two people.

Interview Question – Define Singleton   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offered me lower than what I was making,

Anonymous Interview

Chantilly, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very professional. Interview was a conversation. Just be yourself! The interviewers will ask about your background. Tell them how you can contribute to the company and show them your strengths. Bring portfolio and some printed materials to show.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for another job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International interview questions and advice in Chantilly, VA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.