CACI International Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2014
83 interviews

2.4

Logistics Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

I attended a hiring event in the DC area during the summer of 2012 and met quite a few recruiters that offered a soft interview opportunity on the spot. CACI was one of the companies that stood out due to an exceptionally professional, prepared, and present recruiter. After our 15-minute soft interview, I provided a hard copy of my resume and was directed to submit an official application on the CACI website. About 3 days after the hiring event, I received an email confirming a phone interview had been scheduled with one of the company's 'senior and established' Logistics Analyst Managers. Up to this point, I was extremely impressed with CACI and had them comfortably positioned as one of the best 3 organizations I had met out of the hundreds encountered at numerous hiring events, career days, and job fairs in the previous months. I made the call-in a couple of days later, even though I had received a firm offer from another company in the Stafford, VA area that I eventually accepted a position with a week or so later. This call-in interview is where my experience and image of CACI soured. The interviewer seemed disinterested and unprepared to conduct a hiring interview. He presented himself as a subject matter expert in acquisition and logistics management but couldn't articulate the position responsibilities nor the expectations from management of the individual who would fill that position. He eventually apologized for 'getting off track' and admitted he had just returned from lunch and was ill-prepared for the interview he thought 'was later in the day'. We ended the conversation with the usual 'someone will call you' for a follow-up interview but I decided to contact the initial recruiter and withdrew my name from consideration for that position. I would recommend CACI to anyone and everyone, based on their proven record and my experience with the recruiter but would encourage not settling for a sub-par interview process, if ever experienced such as mine.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions or anything unexpected or out of left field. I did quite a bit of research on CACI, specifically their role and contribution to the projects in the area I was interested in so I had a good understanding of responsibilities for the position. I would recommend doing similar research and being prepared to ask poignant and directed questions to the interviewer in regards to the position and department you are applying for as well as any 'read ahead' info in the event you are hired.   Answer Question

VA Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in June 2014.

I applied for this job from the company's job portal. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an interview. The interview was with 2 individual's and lasted one hour. They asked basic background questions, went over my entire resume, and then started asking specific questions realted to the job I'd be doing, why I applied for it, what appealed to me, etc.

Interview Questions
    • This job requires about 25% travel (which I was unaware of), are you ok with traveling on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Senior Electronics Technician Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Jobs within the company are seperated into contracts. Once you are with the recruiter that can actually help you you will find things get easier. Some recruiters are known for over promising. Don't find yourself interviewing for a job that doesn't exist yet. Confirm that your position is a firm offer not awaiting bidding wars to conclude. After that you resume will speak for itself. If you are well qualified then your interview will go as mine did. Speak with supervisor/hiring manager. Converse via phone and confirm whats already on paper. As long as they find no skeletons in the closet expect a job offer within the week. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Hope that helps.

GIS Technician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CACI International.

I received a phone call to confirm my continuing interest and availability, clarify the salary, and set up an in-person interview time. The in-person interview was about 30 minutes long, with an HR person and the Project Manager, mostly covering workplace culture/expectations and questions about my GIS and educational background.

No negotiation, though I have heard that others have been able to negotiate based on family situations, etc.

Paralegal Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CACI International.

Fairly simple, first there was a phone interview by someone from CACI and then a formal interview in person with the Client which were standard questions mostly going over my resume.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation it was a set salary based on the contract

Software Asset Manager Interview

It was easy going, laid back. come ready and knowing about the company and the job applying for. The process once you get hired was quick and pain less. turned in all paper work on time. went to training for one day about the company before starting the actual job

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Questions
    Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question

Business Process Expert Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Recruiter contact, Recruiter interview, PM Interview

Interview Questions
    • Few questions, qualification and experience quantified in resume / reference sheet   Answer Question
    I should have negated the one-time bonus. Most was taxed. Should have negotiated better leave package or higher salary.

Emergency Preparedness Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International.

Worked with a Prime Contractor with CACI as a sub. Very long story short; I ended up working for CACI as a team lead rather than with the Prime as a Project Manager, as proposed in the response to the RFP. Therefore, the interview was perfunctory, as I had been interviewed by the prime to fill the position.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to get your PMP within six months?   View Answer
    Because of what the Prime put in their package, I had to take a lateral, losing $10k that I was promised in the PM role. That was disappointing, because there was no room for negotiation. Be sure to determine what CACI's (or any company) role is in the contract. The company did provide a quarterly bonus that took some of the pain away, however.

Facilities Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eatontown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CACI International.

Very good well rounded and successful

Interview Questions
    Not very hard, my background speaks for it's self

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!