CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.5

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CACI International.

Easy to interview, knowledgeable recruiter, easy to contact, easy to answer questions if you are knowledgeable about your field, quick to follow up with answer to questions. Hiring process is done mostly online and is easy to complete. Could be more organized

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

Phone interview. Followed up with an in-person with four different people within the department. Nothing abnormally difficult. Mostly behavioral questions. It's been over 3 weeks now with no reply - no response to e-mail contacts. A little unprofessional in my opinion but it's tough times and the department seems to be very busy with work so I can understand.

Interview Questions
    • Just behavioral. Make sure you do some research on the firm and their operations.   Answer Question

Real Time Analyst, SOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in December 2014.

The interview was scheduled less than 24 hours prior and there was no actual coordination as to what position was being interviewed for. I applied for (since I had not originally applied for the Real Time Analyst position). I did not know about the position until I arrived at the interview and was told that was the position. When I arrived, there was no set room for the interview and it was informal in that sense (we sat in a group, in a small room, with myself and four other people). It was difficult because I really couldn't prepare and most of the technical questions were over my head (cyber security related).

Interview Questions
    • What is your analytical background?   View Answer
    • Phone call: Can we schedule to meet in person to discuss this position?   View Answer

Public Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at CACI International in October 2014.

I applied for the job online and was contacted by an internal recruiter within a week. She asked me for a salary range and my interview availability. She set up an interview with the project manager and another team member. We met in the project manager's office and spoke for 30-45 minutes. The recruiter called me about a week later to say that they had decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly behavioral or directly related to my experience.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

I attended a hiring event in the DC area during the summer of 2012 and met quite a few recruiters that offered a soft interview opportunity on the spot. CACI was one of the companies that stood out due to an exceptionally professional, prepared, and present recruiter. After our 15-minute soft interview, I provided a hard copy of my resume and was directed to submit an official application on the CACI website. About 3 days after the hiring event, I received an email confirming a phone interview had been scheduled with one of the company's 'senior and established' Logistics Analyst Managers. Up to this point, I was extremely impressed with CACI and had them comfortably positioned as one of the best 3 organizations I had met out of the hundreds encountered at numerous hiring events, career days, and job fairs in the previous months. I made the call-in a couple of days later, even though I had received a firm offer from another company in the Stafford, VA area that I eventually accepted a position with a week or so later. This call-in interview is where my experience and image of CACI soured. The interviewer seemed disinterested and unprepared to conduct a hiring interview. He presented himself as a subject matter expert in acquisition and logistics management but couldn't articulate the position responsibilities nor the expectations from management of the individual who would fill that position. He eventually apologized for 'getting off track' and admitted he had just returned from lunch and was ill-prepared for the interview he thought 'was later in the day'. We ended the conversation with the usual 'someone will call you' for a follow-up interview but I decided to contact the initial recruiter and withdrew my name from consideration for that position. I would recommend CACI to anyone and everyone, based on their proven record and my experience with the recruiter but would encourage not settling for a sub-par interview process, if ever experienced such as mine.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions or anything unexpected or out of left field. I did quite a bit of research on CACI, specifically their role and contribution to the projects in the area I was interested in so I had a good understanding of responsibilities for the position. I would recommend doing similar research and being prepared to ask poignant and directed questions to the interviewer in regards to the position and department you are applying for as well as any 'read ahead' info in the event you are hired.   Answer Question

Senior Electronics Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

Jobs within the company are seperated into contracts. Once you are with the recruiter that can actually help you you will find things get easier. Some recruiters are known for over promising. Don't find yourself interviewing for a job that doesn't exist yet. Confirm that your position is a firm offer not awaiting bidding wars to conclude. After that you resume will speak for itself. If you are well qualified then your interview will go as mine did. Speak with supervisor/hiring manager. Converse via phone and confirm whats already on paper. As long as they find no skeletons in the closet expect a job offer within the week. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Hope that helps.

Background Investigator I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International in July 2014.

Interview process consist of 3 parts: 1.) Answering the essay questions 2.)Phone Interview 3.) Briefing 4.) Face to Face Interview. Each of which you had to make it to the next stage of the process.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected case review at the end of the briefing.   View Answer
    Hourly wage nonnegotiable

GIS Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CACI International.

I received a phone call to confirm my continuing interest and availability, clarify the salary, and set up an in-person interview time. The in-person interview was about 30 minutes long, with an HR person and the Project Manager, mostly covering workplace culture/expectations and questions about my GIS and educational background.

No negotiation, though I have heard that others have been able to negotiate based on family situations, etc.

VA Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in June 2014.

I applied for this job from the company's job portal. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an interview. The interview was with 2 individual's and lasted one hour. They asked basic background questions, went over my entire resume, and then started asking specific questions realted to the job I'd be doing, why I applied for it, what appealed to me, etc.

Interview Questions
    • This job requires about 25% travel (which I was unaware of), are you ok with traveling on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CACI International.

Fairly simple, first there was a phone interview by someone from CACI and then a formal interview in person with the Client which were standard questions mostly going over my resume.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation it was a set salary based on the contract