CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.4

Logistic Lead Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

Interview

HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Real Time Analyst, SOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled less than 24 hours prior and there was no actual coordination as to what position was being interviewed for. I applied for (since I had not originally applied for the Real Time Analyst position). I did not know about the position until I arrived at the interview and was told that was the position. When I arrived, there was no set room for the interview and it was informal in that sense (we sat in a group, in a small room, with myself and four other people). It was difficult because I really couldn't prepare and most of the technical questions were over my head (cyber security related).

Interview Questions

• What is your analytical background?   1 Answer
    • Phone call: Can we schedule to meet in person to discuss this position?   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

I applied for a law clerk position with CACI online. I got a phone call about it within a couple of weeks and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Because the job posting was very, very vague, I asked for some detail about the position (where it was), which they were not allowed to give me. I was not sure whether this was a law clerk position with CACI's legal department or a law clerk position that was contracted outward. So I couldn't do any research to prepare beyond looking at the job posting. I showed up for the interview and it was extremely short, conducted by someone who was not the person hiring or in the department that was hiring. It ended up that it was a law clerk position for the government regarding a well-known environmental issue. The interviewer was extremely out of it and was asking questions from a paper and writing in my answers. She was zoned out and stopped the interview a few times to make odd comments (my favorite was "I forgot how to draw a P.. it looks just like a D, but with a line..") .. I struggled to make myself stand out when I felt unprepared and was being interviewed by someone who was burnt out and did not care much. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The lady was nice but could not give me much detail about the job, the timeline for a response, or anything else when it was my turn for questions. I sent a follow-up thank you email and inquired a few days after that. I never heard back, at all. I assume no one was impressed by me, but I felt like the ability to impress anyone was gone when my interviewer was checked out and was not the one hiring.

Interview Questions

• First question, having walked into an interview where they wouldn't tell me what the position was for - "What do you think a law clerk does?"   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Eatontown, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Level 2 Interview and Management interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your previous enterprise project you have managed?   Answer Question
    • Describe the interactions with infrastructure teams?   Answer Question

Principal Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview with a committee of managers and peers. Lasted about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated a little on elements such as salary, start date. Most other factors are standard and non-negotiable.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question

Junior Scheduler - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter who questioned my skill set. Later contacted for a phone interview, where my skill set was question in further detail. One month later, I was asked to come in for a face-to-face and questioned about my skill set in specific software was asked again and I was informed of what training processes they would like to provide me should i become employed - conditions of my employment due to my level of skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my skill set, growth, and how I could contribute to the team.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

initial phone screening, technical phone interview followed by in person group interview

Interview Questions

• through questions about QA process, behavioral questions,   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical, ethical and behavioral questions were presented. Depending the skill set different questions attribute it to it are going to be asked. several questions for ethical scenarios are going to be asked to see if the interviewer is going to be a match with the company/division core values.

Interview Questions

• Q: please define what is the problem with this scenario [....] and provide your solution to the problem   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Excellent communication from HR and hiring manager. Three days from initial contact to job offer. Interview was very detailed. I left feeling that I had a full understanding of what would be required, which made it easy to accept the offer when it was extended.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions during the interview were particularly difficult. As a mid-career professional, I had encountered many of the scenarios discussed during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very limited negotiation. I discussed where I needed to be at the conclusion of the initial interview.