CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.4

Logistic Lead Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Law Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

I applied for a law clerk position with CACI online. I got a phone call about it within a couple of weeks and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Because the job posting was very, very vague, I asked for some detail about the position (where it was), which they were not allowed to give me. I was not sure whether this was a law clerk position with CACI's legal department or a law clerk position that was contracted outward. So I couldn't do any research to prepare beyond looking at the job posting.

I showed up for the interview and it was extremely short, conducted by someone who was not the person hiring or in the department that was hiring. It ended up that it was a law clerk position for the government regarding a well-known environmental issue. The interviewer was extremely out of it and was asking questions from a paper and writing in my answers. She was zoned out and stopped the interview a few times to make odd comments (my favorite was "I forgot how to draw a P.. it looks just like a D, but with a line..") .. I struggled to make myself stand out when I felt unprepared and was being interviewed by someone who was burnt out and did not care much. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The lady was nice but could not give me much detail about the job, the timeline for a response, or anything else when it was my turn for questions.

I sent a follow-up thank you email and inquired a few days after that. I never heard back, at all. I assume no one was impressed by me, but I felt like the ability to impress anyone was gone when my interviewer was checked out and was not the one hiring.

Interview Questions
    • First question, having walked into an interview where they wouldn't tell me what the position was for - "What do you think a law clerk does?"   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

initial phone screening, technical phone interview followed by in person group interview

Interview Questions
    • through questions about QA process, behavioral questions,   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in April 2011.

Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Level 2 Interview and Management interview

Interview Questions
    • 1. Describe your previous enterprise project you have managed?   Answer Question
    • Describe the interactions with infrastructure teams?   Answer Question

Acquisition Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CACI International in May 2013.

Extensive interview process and screening.

Interview Questions
    Yes, we discussed salary during the interview and I made it clear what I expected. They matched it.

Program Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Excellent communication from HR and hiring manager. Three days from initial contact to job offer. Interview was very detailed. I left feeling that I had a full understanding of what would be required, which made it easy to accept the offer when it was extended.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions during the interview were particularly difficult. As a mid-career professional, I had encountered many of the scenarios discussed during the interview.   Answer Question
    Very limited negotiation. I discussed where I needed to be at the conclusion of the initial interview.

Principal Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in October 2010.

Interview with a committee of managers and peers. Lasted about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated a little on elements such as salary, start date. Most other factors are standard and non-negotiable.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Questions
    Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

Applied to the position via CACI careers. Had an interview a few months after applying. Interviewed with the hiring manager at the Ballston location.

Questions related to my experience and background with accounting and finance. No specific questions about how to perform an accounting task/not a technical interview. I was asked me to fill out a background check in order to be considered.

Received a call and email with an offer a week and half later. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate the offer letter. The salary was $40k/yearly.

Facilities Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Very good well rounded and successful

Interview Questions
    Not very hard, my background speaks for it's self