CACI International

80 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

Logistic Lead Interview

Logistic Lead

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

Interview Details – HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Very Difficult Interview

Law Clerk Interview

Law Clerk

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – I applied for a law clerk position with CACI online. I got a phone call about it within a couple of weeks and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Because the job posting was very, very vague, I asked for some detail about the position (where it was), which they were not allowed to give me. I was not sure whether this was a law clerk position with CACI's legal department or a law clerk position that was contracted outward. So I couldn't do any research to prepare beyond looking at the job posting.

I showed up for the interview and it was extremely short, conducted by someone who was not the person hiring or in the department that was hiring. It ended up that it was a law clerk position for the government regarding a well-known environmental issue. The interviewer was extremely out of it and was asking questions from a paper and writing in my answers. She was zoned out and stopped the interview a few times to make odd comments (my favorite was "I forgot how to draw a P.. it looks just like a D, but with a line..") .. I struggled to make myself stand out when I felt unprepared and was being interviewed by someone who was burnt out and did not care much. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The lady was nice but could not give me much detail about the job, the timeline for a response, or anything else when it was my turn for questions.

I sent a follow-up thank you email and inquired a few days after that. I never heard back, at all. I assume no one was impressed by me, but I felt like the ability to impress anyone was gone when my interviewer was checked out and was not the one hiring.

Interview Question – First question, having walked into an interview where they wouldn't tell me what the position was for - "What do you think a law clerk does?"   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Eatontown, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Level 2 Interview and Management interview

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

Interviewed at CACI International

Interview Details – initial phone screening, technical phone interview followed by in person group interview

Interview Question – through questions about QA process, behavioral questions,   View Answer

Acquisition Lead Interview

Acquisition Lead

I applied online - interviewed at CACI International in May 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive interview process and screening.

Interview Question – Top three values!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, we discussed salary during the interview and I made it clear what I expected. They matched it.

Program Analyst Interview

Program Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – Excellent communication from HR and hiring manager. Three days from initial contact to job offer. Interview was very detailed. I left feeling that I had a full understanding of what would be required, which made it easy to accept the offer when it was extended.

Interview Question – None of the questions during the interview were particularly difficult. As a mid-career professional, I had encountered many of the scenarios discussed during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very limited negotiation. I discussed where I needed to be at the conclusion of the initial interview.

Principal Business Systems Analyst Interview

Principal Business Systems Analyst
Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with a committee of managers and peers. Lasted about 1.5 hours.

Interview Question – Are you CBAP certified?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a little on elements such as salary, start date. Most other factors are standard and non-negotiable.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question

Procurement Training Specialist Interview

Procurement Training Specialist
Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Several over the phone interviews was the initial method of interviewing. One face to face interview was held prior to my accepting the position. I was referred to this position by a previous colleague who was already at CACI prior to me joining them. She felt that I would be a valuable asset to the training team. She knew exactly what CACI was looking for and that I would be a perfect fit for this role.

Interview Question – How would I handle the training environment if during the class sessions the testing environment all of a sudden was non-functioning - knowing full well there was a lot of training material to cover in 4 days of classes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew ahead of time what the hourly rate would be and I requested said rate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International interview questions and advice. All 80 interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.