CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.4

Senior Principal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Very straight forward interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Success rate of my past projects from my previous employer. Even if I didn't contribute any negative to the failed project, it was hard to defend.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to convince for more salary and they accepted.

Application

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter who saw my résumé online. I contacted her for a prescreen. She asked my salary requirements,job duties,skills,etc. and stated that the information was fine and I am a good fit for a position in MD. She set up an interview and I accepted. The interview seemed to go well as the technical lead told me he would consider me for a junior position but would meet my salary requirements. I agreed and get a call later that day offering me the position at an 11k lower than my current salary. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. The recruiter did not do due diligence and check the salary requirements for the position.

Network Administrator Interview

Interview

I was hired from with-in so all I did was tell them that I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• Normal IT questions (AD, RAID configuration, troubleshooting).   Answer Question

Negotiation

From my experience what they offer is what you are going to get. You may be able to bump up the salary but it will not be by much.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good folks, however depends on the specific contract you'll be working on. Be flexible about what you’ll be doing however and you can always move to another program.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and efficient

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have one

Technical Support Interview

Interview

I was hired on the spot during a career fair. Had lots of questions asked about my pass experience but nothing to much out the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Had a test hand out with basic PC questions, nothing a person with A+ cert could not answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None every one started at a base.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process when I started was very fluid and changing. I was directly hired by the manager. The processes and procedures have changed for the better, so that there is more vetting by the recruiters and qualified applicants are funneled to the correct pipeline.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process is trying to get feedback about qualification and job requirements.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst III Interview

Interview

I got hired through at recruiter. The recruiter interview lasted longer than the CACI interview. After the recruite interview, CACI called me on the phone and asked me one question and that was it. Done deal. I was a contractor for six months. after that, CACI brought me on full time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing seemed to difficult. The phone interview lasted maybe 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They handed me an offer letter and I signed it

Database Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. There was a call with HR for an initial screening. Then a call with the project manager about my specific skills and after than an in person interview that was very relaxed and mostly just a formality.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how to look up a value in excel with VLOOKUP. It was very random.   Answer Question

Paralegal/Legal Assistant I Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a CACI recruiter via email. He said he found my resume on Career Builder.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I was a Certified Paralegal.   1 Answer