CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.5

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in February 2015.

Interview

2 person interview asking me in-depth questions about development of course material and task based analysis. Easy going group, very personable. Told numerous jokes throughout the interview. They were impressed that I had a portfolio folder for my resume.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you been tasked with for development in the Military   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what Salary I was looking for, and they provided me with that number.

Senior Principal Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in June 2014.

Interview

Random phone call that lasted less than an hour and consisted of asking me questions regarding a different position description than the one I actually was referred to. Following the random question and answer the interviewer rambled on about nothing of significance and spent as little time as possible discussing the actual job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about PPBE?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical, ethical and behavioral questions were presented. Depending the skill set different questions attribute it to it are going to be asked. several questions for ethical scenarios are going to be asked to see if the interviewer is going to be a match with the company/division core values.

Interview Questions

• Q: please define what is the problem with this scenario [....] and provide your solution to the problem   Answer Question

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI International (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I met one-on-one with the VP/Director of the business unit. He described the company and what they have to offer, detailing some of the fringe benefits. He discussed the position, and what they were looking for. He also wanted to know a little about me and my goals. The atmosphere was professional, but relaxed. Pleased with the experience.

Paralegal/Legal Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Regular interview. Went through resume and discussed qualifications. Reviewed assignments, benefits and expectations. Some questions about other experiences and outside interests. Basically the recruiter wanted to know how qualified I was and how I could apply previous knowledge and experience. The interviewer was friendly and professional. The interview lasted much longer than expected/scheduled but I took that as a good sign. Something that was crucial was immediate availability.

Interview Questions

• Give me a Wikipedia summary of a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CACI International (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The application process was very easy. I believe most of their applications are submitted online. After the application review, there is a phone call, which is followed by an online briefing. After the briefing, the candidates that are selected will move to the last step of the application process, which is a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• After the online briefing, there is a surprise case review, where you are asked to provide a summary.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

Interview

At first I was a little nervous because there were three people interviewing me. They sensed it and made a few jokes to ease my nerves. The interview went well, they explained in detail the job duties and ask the standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something bad that your current employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlgren, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International (Dahlgren, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

One Interview with a panel of interviewers, They start with a simple program test then a logic based test, followed by a short interview. Most questions are very broad about your experience and your resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Real Time Analyst, SOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled less than 24 hours prior and there was no actual coordination as to what position was being interviewed for. I applied for (since I had not originally applied for the Real Time Analyst position). I did not know about the position until I arrived at the interview and was told that was the position. When I arrived, there was no set room for the interview and it was informal in that sense (we sat in a group, in a small room, with myself and four other people). It was difficult because I really couldn't prepare and most of the technical questions were over my head (cyber security related).

Interview Questions

• What is your analytical background?   1 Answer
    • Phone call: Can we schedule to meet in person to discuss this position?   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Easy to interview, knowledgeable recruiter, easy to contact, easy to answer questions if you are knowledgeable about your field, quick to follow up with answer to questions. Hiring process is done mostly online and is easy to complete. Could be more organized