CACI International

2.4

Facilities Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Very good well rounded and successful

Interview Questions
    Not very hard, my background speaks for it's self

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

Applied to the position via CACI careers. Had an interview a few months after applying. Interviewed with the hiring manager at the Ballston location.

Questions related to my experience and background with accounting and finance. No specific questions about how to perform an accounting task/not a technical interview. I was asked me to fill out a background check in order to be considered.

Received a call and email with an offer a week and half later. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate the offer letter. The salary was $40k/yearly.

Software Interview

Had only one interview then they called me back with an offer. I talked with the people who would be my HR person and the person that would be the manager for my project. They were down to only a handful of employees when they had over 250 a few years prior but had to let them all go due to budget cuts. Only someone young and stupid would go with this job so they found the perfect candidate.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CACI International.

No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CACI International.

Communication with the company was good, and consistent. In all cases, the recruiter, hiring manager, and onboarder were working to get me in, get appropriate documentation, and keeping abreast of my other issues. Since the process was lengthy, they were sympathetic to me having to take an "inbetween" job until all my documentation was ready.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, since I already knew the hiring manager, he was well aware of my capabilities. He said he was particularly impressed at how I managed the people who work for me.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is minimal, and most benefits are standardized. Salary had some negotiation room.

Project Manager Interview

Good folks, however depends on the specific contract you'll be working on. Be flexible about what you’ll be doing however and you can always move to another program.

Configuration Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI International.

This was a contract takeover position. No interview was required.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions because I was already familiar with the work content and requirements as the onsite subject matter expert.   Answer Question
    Reasonable for the role and responsibilities.

Program Manager Interview

The hiring process when I started was very fluid and changing. I was directly hired by the manager. The processes and procedures have changed for the better, so that there is more vetting by the recruiters and qualified applicants are funneled to the correct pipeline.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the process is trying to get feedback about qualification and job requirements.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Excellent communication from HR and hiring manager. Three days from initial contact to job offer. Interview was very detailed. I left feeling that I had a full understanding of what would be required, which made it easy to accept the offer when it was extended.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions during the interview were particularly difficult. As a mid-career professional, I had encountered many of the scenarios discussed during the interview.   Answer Question
    Very limited negotiation. I discussed where I needed to be at the conclusion of the initial interview.

Paralegal/Legal Assistant I Interview

I was contacted by a CACI recruiter via email. He said he found my resume on Career Builder.

Interview Questions
    • He asked if I was a Certified Paralegal.   View Answer