CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.4

Acquisition Analyst III Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International.

adsfasdfa asdfaf asdf asdf asdf asdfasdf adsf asdf adsfasdf asdfa sdf asdf adsf

Interview Questions
    • asdfa sdfasdf asdf asdfasdfas dfasdfasdfasdfasdf adffasdf adsf asdf   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ballston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Applied to the position via CACI careers. Had an interview a few months after applying. Interviewed with the hiring manager at the Ballston location.

Questions related to my experience and background with accounting and finance. No specific questions about how to perform an accounting task/not a technical interview. I was asked me to fill out a background check in order to be considered.

Received a call and email with an offer a week and half later. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate the offer letter. The salary was $40k/yearly.

Software Interview

Had only one interview then they called me back with an offer. I talked with the people who would be my HR person and the person that would be the manager for my project. They were down to only a handful of employees when they had over 250 a few years prior but had to let them all go due to budget cuts. Only someone young and stupid would go with this job so they found the perfect candidate.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CACI International.

No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI International in February 2010.

Usually phone screen, followed up with in person

SLOW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12 months - interviewed at CACI International in July 2012.

Contacted by recruiter online after applying for jobs. Went to one interview in July 2012, I had a good interview experience. Was sent a contingent offer letter a few days later, pending taking a FS poly. Took the FS poly in Dec 2012. Never heard a word from CACI. I continued to email them on and off and was told there was no jobs. Emailed again in Feb 2014 to ask for a status, and was sent another contingent offer letter, becayuse the one from 2012 was expired. Was told I would have a job, pending customer approval. March 2014 I was told the job was filled and if I want to work for them to search the careers website.

I am not sure, but they spent the money to get me the FS poly and now they wont hire me. Its been two years and nothing.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not hard. It was all detailed technical questions relating to the job and its duties.   Answer Question
    Offered a contingent offer pending a FS poly. I then took the FS poly and passed, and then was not hired. I have been trying for two years to get on and nothing. Two contingent offer letters but not real conformation.

At this point I am giving up on CACI.

CACI International Inc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Single interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Depends on if they really want you. They will come up a bit, but still will be below whatever you request as long as you are not too out of bounds.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CACI International.

Communication with the company was good, and consistent. In all cases, the recruiter, hiring manager, and onboarder were working to get me in, get appropriate documentation, and keeping abreast of my other issues. Since the process was lengthy, they were sympathetic to me having to take an "inbetween" job until all my documentation was ready.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, since I already knew the hiring manager, he was well aware of my capabilities. He said he was particularly impressed at how I managed the people who work for me.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is minimal, and most benefits are standardized. Salary had some negotiation room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Procurement Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2012.

Several over the phone interviews was the initial method of interviewing. One face to face interview was held prior to my accepting the position. I was referred to this position by a previous colleague who was already at CACI prior to me joining them. She felt that I would be a valuable asset to the training team. She knew exactly what CACI was looking for and that I would be a perfect fit for this role.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle the training environment if during the class sessions the testing environment all of a sudden was non-functioning - knowing full well there was a lot of training material to cover in 4 days of classes.   View Answer
    I knew ahead of time what the hourly rate would be and I requested said rate.