CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI International.

phone interview, followed up by group interview,

Interview Questions
    Company appears not to negotiate, will negotiate when interested in attracting talent.

Telecommunications Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in August 2013.

I received a phone call from HR and they set up an interview. The interview could not have went better. The Progam Manager and one of the current employees interviewed me. They first and foremost wanted to know my background and what I was into. I appreciated that because other companies were all about straight to the point and giving me an exam over the phone. We discussed football, baseball, etc. Eventually, we talked about the job and where my experience fit in. After that interview, I was notified a week later that I received the job!

Interview Questions
    • There really were no unexpected questions or difficult ones. They were very professional and personable about the whole process. They did ask who my favorite NFL team was.   View Answer
    Simple, to the point. They offered me at the high end of the range I was anticipating. I asked if there was room for negotiation. They said they wished there was, but it wasn't in the budget.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CACI International.

Phone call and interview came fast...and close together

Interview Questions
    • How good are you in a stressful environment?   View Answer
    all on the table...but was offered more shortly after interview.

QA Engineer Interview

initial phone screening, technical phone interview followed by in person group interview

Interview Questions
    • through questions about QA process, behavioral questions,   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

I was hired on the spot during a career fair. Had lots of questions asked about my pass experience but nothing to much out the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Had a test hand out with basic PC questions, nothing a person with A+ cert could not answer.   Answer Question
    None every one started at a base.

Business Systems Analyst III Interview

I got hired through at recruiter. The recruiter interview lasted longer than the CACI interview. After the recruite interview, CACI called me on the phone and asked me one question and that was it. Done deal. I was a contractor for six months. after that, CACI brought me on full time.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing seemed to difficult. The phone interview lasted maybe 5 minutes.   Answer Question
    They handed me an offer letter and I signed it

Database Analyst Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. There was a call with HR for an initial screening. Then a call with the project manager about my specific skills and after than an in person interview that was very relaxed and mostly just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how to look up a value in excel with VLOOKUP. It was very random.   Answer Question

Acquisition Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CACI International in May 2013.

Extensive interview process and screening.

Interview Questions
    Yes, we discussed salary during the interview and I made it clear what I expected. They matched it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in April 2013.

School career center to drop off a resume and was contacted by recruiters for a short phone interview and was later invited to Arlington offices for a formal interview by the department director and manager