CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.4

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Fairly simple, first there was a phone interview by someone from CACI and then a formal interview in person with the Client which were standard questions mostly going over my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation it was a set salary based on the contract

Software Asset Manager Interview

Interview

It was easy going, laid back. come ready and knowing about the company and the job applying for. The process once you get hired was quick and pain less. turned in all paper work on time. went to training for one day about the company before starting the actual job

Business Process Expert Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Recruiter contact, Recruiter interview, PM Interview

Interview Questions

• Few questions, qualification and experience quantified in resume / reference sheet   Answer Question

Negotiation

I should have negated the one-time bonus. Most was taxed. Should have negotiated better leave package or higher salary.

Emergency Preparedness Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Worked with a Prime Contractor with CACI as a sub. Very long story short; I ended up working for CACI as a team lead rather than with the Prime as a Project Manager, as proposed in the response to the RFP. Therefore, the interview was perfunctory, as I had been interviewed by the prime to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to get your PMP within six months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because of what the Prime put in their package, I had to take a lateral, losing $10k that I was promised in the PM role. That was disappointing, because there was no room for negotiation. Be sure to determine what CACI's (or any company) role is in the contract. The company did provide a quarterly bonus that took some of the pain away, however.

Facilities Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Eatontown, NJ).

Interview

Very good well rounded and successful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very hard, my background speaks for it's self

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Ballston, VA).

Interview

Applied to the position via CACI careers. Had an interview a few months after applying. Interviewed with the hiring manager at the Ballston location. Questions related to my experience and background with accounting and finance. No specific questions about how to perform an accounting task/not a technical interview. I was asked me to fill out a background check in order to be considered. Received a call and email with an offer a week and half later. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate the offer letter. The salary was $40k/yearly.

Software Interview

Interview

Had only one interview then they called me back with an offer. I talked with the people who would be my HR person and the person that would be the manager for my project. They were down to only a handful of employees when they had over 250 a few years prior but had to let them all go due to budget cuts. Only someone young and stupid would go with this job so they found the perfect candidate.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Communication with the company was good, and consistent. In all cases, the recruiter, hiring manager, and onboarder were working to get me in, get appropriate documentation, and keeping abreast of my other issues. Since the process was lengthy, they were sympathetic to me having to take an "inbetween" job until all my documentation was ready.

Interview Questions

• Actually, since I already knew the hiring manager, he was well aware of my capabilities. He said he was particularly impressed at how I managed the people who work for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is minimal, and most benefits are standardized. Salary had some negotiation room.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good folks, however depends on the specific contract you'll be working on. Be flexible about what you’ll be doing however and you can always move to another program.