CACI International

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.5

Program Manager Interview

The hiring process when I started was very fluid and changing. I was directly hired by the manager. The processes and procedures have changed for the better, so that there is more vetting by the recruiters and qualified applicants are funneled to the correct pipeline.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the process is trying to get feedback about qualification and job requirements.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Excellent communication from HR and hiring manager. Three days from initial contact to job offer. Interview was very detailed. I left feeling that I had a full understanding of what would be required, which made it easy to accept the offer when it was extended.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions during the interview were particularly difficult. As a mid-career professional, I had encountered many of the scenarios discussed during the interview.   Answer Question
    Very limited negotiation. I discussed where I needed to be at the conclusion of the initial interview.

Paralegal/Legal Assistant I Interview

I was contacted by a CACI recruiter via email. He said he found my resume on Career Builder.

Interview Questions
    • He asked if I was a Certified Paralegal.   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CACI International.

Very quick over the phone with minimum technical questions, most conversation is sales tactics to accept their salary (Minimum)

Interview Questions
    Mostly about how quick could the company fill the positions to meet contract requirements; just adding a number, not an employee

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI International.

phone interview, followed up by group interview,

Interview Questions
    Company appears not to negotiate, will negotiate when interested in attracting talent.

Telecommunications Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International in August 2013.

I received a phone call from HR and they set up an interview. The interview could not have went better. The Progam Manager and one of the current employees interviewed me. They first and foremost wanted to know my background and what I was into. I appreciated that because other companies were all about straight to the point and giving me an exam over the phone. We discussed football, baseball, etc. Eventually, we talked about the job and where my experience fit in. After that interview, I was notified a week later that I received the job!

Interview Questions
    • There really were no unexpected questions or difficult ones. They were very professional and personable about the whole process. They did ask who my favorite NFL team was.   View Answer
    Simple, to the point. They offered me at the high end of the range I was anticipating. I asked if there was room for negotiation. They said they wished there was, but it wasn't in the budget.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CACI International.

Phone call and interview came fast...and close together

Interview Questions
    • How good are you in a stressful environment?   View Answer
    all on the table...but was offered more shortly after interview.

QA Engineer Interview

initial phone screening, technical phone interview followed by in person group interview

Interview Questions
    • through questions about QA process, behavioral questions,   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

I was hired on the spot during a career fair. Had lots of questions asked about my pass experience but nothing to much out the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Had a test hand out with basic PC questions, nothing a person with A+ cert could not answer.   Answer Question
    None every one started at a base.