CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telecommunications Analyst II Interview

Telecommunications Analyst II
Aberdeen, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in August 2013.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from HR and they set up an interview. The interview could not have went better. The Progam Manager and one of the current employees interviewed me. They first and foremost wanted to know my background and what I was into. I appreciated that because other companies were all about straight to the point and giving me an exam over the phone. We discussed football, baseball, etc. Eventually, we talked about the job and where my experience fit in. After that interview, I was notified a week later that I received the job!

Interview Question – There really were no unexpected questions or difficult ones. They were very professional and personable about the whole process. They did ask who my favorite NFL team was.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, to the point. They offered me at the high end of the range I was anticipating. I asked if there was room for negotiation. They said they wished there was, but it wasn't in the budget.

Acquisition Lead Interview

Acquisition Lead

I applied online - interviewed at CACI International in May 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive interview process and screening.

Interview Question – Top three values!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, we discussed salary during the interview and I made it clear what I expected. They matched it.

Technical Trainer Interview

Technical Trainer
Eastover, SC

I applied online - interviewed at CACI International in September 2011.

Interview Details – refered to the program manager personel then got the bonus money for referral of 32 people....

Negotiation Details – this was a complete circus and total lay off disater

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – Very quick over the phone with minimum technical questions, most conversation is sales tactics to accept their salary (Minimum)

Interview Question – When can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Mostly about how quick could the company fill the positions to meet contract requirements; just adding a number, not an employee

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2010.

Interview Details – All of the interview went through the people at the agency hosting the contractors, none went through CACI. I was recruited through the agency, brought into the agency, and then told that half way through that I would actually be working for CACI and not that agency. I am not sure I would have gotten in through CACI.

Interview Question – How will you deal with a difficult project? When do you know when to ask for help?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Acquisition Analyst
Crystal City, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at CACI International in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was aware of CACI and the opportunties they offer. I met with the company HR while in Washington and was impressed.

Interview Question – Do not remember any "difficult" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much wiggle room as we were talking existing government contracts

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Acquisition Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in November 2012.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. The first was over telephone; and, the second was held at their Viriginia offices

Negotiation Details – Cordial and professional.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – phone interview, followed up by group interview,

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary, if you prepare properly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company appears not to negotiate, will negotiate when interested in attracting talent.

Analyst, Enterprise Arhitectt Interview

Analyst, Enterprise Arhitectt
Newport News, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was already working in the Enterprise Architect position when CACI took over the contract from the company I was working for. I was offered the opportunity to continue working in that position since I had corporate knowledge and was already working on a project of interest to the client.
  The interview process was more to find out what I was working on than to see if I was qualified for the position.

Interview Question – No unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told the interviewer what I was making with the previous company and that I would not want less. They gave me a 10% increase over what I was previously earning.

Very Easy Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had only 1 interview (20 minutes tops); two separate managers. Senior manager more distant, less than engaging (to the point where i don't even remember if any questions asked). Middle management interviewer was more engaging; became clear early on that my experience was more than adequate for job. Took job primarily for growth opportunities with CACI down the road as current job is completely unsatisfying.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no real negotiation other than assurance of future growth opportunities with other contracts within CACI