CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Logistic Lead Interview

Logistic Lead

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

Interview Details – HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International Logistic Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.