1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Logistic Lead Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!