CACI International

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CACI International.

I attended a hiring event in the DC area during the summer of 2012 and met quite a few recruiters that offered a soft interview opportunity on the spot. CACI was one of the companies that stood out due to an exceptionally professional, prepared, and present recruiter. After our 15-minute soft interview, I provided a hard copy of my resume and was directed to submit an official application on the CACI website. About 3 days after the hiring event, I received an email confirming a phone interview had been scheduled with one of the company's 'senior and established' Logistics Analyst Managers. Up to this point, I was extremely impressed with CACI and had them comfortably positioned as one of the best 3 organizations I had met out of the hundreds encountered at numerous hiring events, career days, and job fairs in the previous months. I made the call-in a couple of days later, even though I had received a firm offer from another company in the Stafford, VA area that I eventually accepted a position with a week or so later. This call-in interview is where my experience and image of CACI soured. The interviewer seemed disinterested and unprepared to conduct a hiring interview. He presented himself as a subject matter expert in acquisition and logistics management but couldn't articulate the position responsibilities nor the expectations from management of the individual who would fill that position. He eventually apologized for 'getting off track' and admitted he had just returned from lunch and was ill-prepared for the interview he thought 'was later in the day'. We ended the conversation with the usual 'someone will call you' for a follow-up interview but I decided to contact the initial recruiter and withdrew my name from consideration for that position. I would recommend CACI to anyone and everyone, based on their proven record and my experience with the recruiter but would encourage not settling for a sub-par interview process, if ever experienced such as mine.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions or anything unexpected or out of left field. I did quite a bit of research on CACI, specifically their role and contribution to the projects in the area I was interested in so I had a good understanding of responsibilities for the position. I would recommend doing similar research and being prepared to ask poignant and directed questions to the interviewer in regards to the position and department you are applying for as well as any 'read ahead' info in the event you are hired.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CACI International in March 2008.

Very organized and thorough throughout the entire hiring process. Interviews were very professional yet friendly and the positive atmosphere was palpable.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Hiring process was smooth and efficient

Didn't have one

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CACI International in July 2011.

It was a one on one interview. The interviewer told me what was expected and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions
    • How much would it take for you to leave your current job?   Answer Question

I chose to decline because I did not like that company's management.