CACI International

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CACI International in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very organized and thorough throughout the entire hiring process. Interviews were very professional yet friendly and the positive atmosphere was palpable.

Interview Question – What makes you the best fit for the position?   Answer Question

Interviewed at CACI International

Interview Details – Hiring process was smooth and efficient

Interview Question – I didn't have any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't have one

Logistics Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a one on one interview. The interviewer told me what was expected and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Question – How much would it take for you to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose to decline because I did not like that company's management.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International Logistics Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.