CACI International

Very Easy Interview

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst
Fairfax, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in May 2010.

Interview Details – Easy. I received a phone call from a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with him and then right into an interview with two members of the team I was to be working with. I then interviewed with the team lead and had lunch with him. Lastly, I got a chance to sit down with the person I was replacing. The interviewers themselves were inexperience at interviewing and it showed in their questions. They were nice, though, and treated me well. I received an offer that night.

Interview Question – Please explain some of the OR projects you worked on in previous jobs.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International Operations Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.