CACI International Program Control Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a CACI recruiter who found my resume on the CACI database. I scheduled an interview and met with a tech lead, and an assistant project manager. The tech lead was very intelligent and obviously knew his material. Sadly for him and me the APM was far more interested in talking and using acronyms that she thought no one knew to impress me. I did and she didn't. We moved through the interview quickly and came to a mutual understanding that the position wasn't a good fit. I don't think this experience is indicative of the entire company, but it was the worst interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What kind of appointments have you worked with in the past?   Answer Question