CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Control Analyst Interview

Program Control Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a CACI recruiter who found my resume on the CACI database. I scheduled an interview and met with a tech lead, and an assistant project manager. The tech lead was very intelligent and obviously knew his material. Sadly for him and me the APM was far more interested in talking and using acronyms that she thought no one knew to impress me. I did and she didn't. We moved through the interview quickly and came to a mutual understanding that the position wasn't a good fit. I don't think this experience is indicative of the entire company, but it was the worst interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Question – What kind of appointments have you worked with in the past?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International Program Control Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.