CACI International

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – Phone call and interview came fast...and close together

Interview Question – How good are you in a stressful environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – all on the table...but was offered more shortly after interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI International in August 2009.

Interview Details – Sr System adminstrator called me and asked me about my background, military experience, and expectations. Mostley technical, not very hard or indepth. I felt he was trying to feel me out, and see what kinds of problems I've encountered and how I solved them. Being well versed in Unix/Linux and MS Windows was the selling point. I was told that most people interviewed are very knowledgeable in either Unix/Linus or MS Windows. They were looking for someone with unique skills accross all platforms, a more well rounded individual.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of Windows do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   View Answer
  • What aspect of Unix/Linux do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International Systems Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.