CACI International

CACI International Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CACI International.

Phone call and interview came fast...and close together

Interview Questions
  • How good are you in a stressful environment?   View Answer
all on the table...but was offered more shortly after interview.

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CACI International in August 2009.

Sr System adminstrator called me and asked me about my background, military experience, and expectations. Mostley technical, not very hard or indepth. I felt he was trying to feel me out, and see what kinds of problems I've encountered and how I solved them. Being well versed in Unix/Linux and MS Windows was the selling point. I was told that most people interviewed are very knowledgeable in either Unix/Linus or MS Windows. They were looking for someone with unique skills accross all platforms, a more well rounded individual.

Interview Questions
    • What aspect of Windows do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   View Answer
    • What aspect of Unix/Linux do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   Answer Question