CACI International Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.3

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by in-person interview. In-person interview was very cursory and the interviewer seemed to be most interested in any relevant past experience. did not really ask any questions about me, my work ethic, or any situational questions. At the end of the interview I was told I would receive a conditional offer letter in order to proceed with an initial background check to further assess my eligibility. I did not receive this email for another 2 weeks and had to call and email 2 different people to remind them. Then after I completed these initial forms, I did not hear anything for another 3 weeks. At this time I emailed several people, including the hiring agent that was in charge of my case, and heard nothing. It is now 2 weeks since I sent the last email, and over a month since I submitted any paperwork. I have already interviewed and accepted another job without hearing anything back from CACI. These people at CACI are incredibly inefficient, incompetent and clearly do not care in the slightest about their applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel for extensive periods of time?   1 Answer

Paralegal/Legal Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Regular interview. Went through resume and discussed qualifications. Reviewed assignments, benefits and expectations. Some questions about other experiences and outside interests. Basically the recruiter wanted to know how qualified I was and how I could apply previous knowledge and experience. The interviewer was friendly and professional. The interview lasted much longer than expected/scheduled but I took that as a good sign. Something that was crucial was immediate availability.

Interview Questions

• Give me a Wikipedia summary of a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Phone interview. Followed up with an in-person with four different people within the department. Nothing abnormally difficult. Mostly behavioral questions. It's been over 3 weeks now with no reply - no response to e-mail contacts. A little unprofessional in my opinion but it's tough times and the department seems to be very busy with work so I can understand.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral. Make sure you do some research on the firm and their operations.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Junior Scheduler - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter who questioned my skill set. Later contacted for a phone interview, where my skill set was question in further detail. One month later, I was asked to come in for a face-to-face and questioned about my skill set in specific software was asked again and I was informed of what training processes they would like to provide me should i become employed - conditions of my employment due to my level of skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my skill set, growth, and how I could contribute to the team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Received an Email from my schools careers office, saying they had referred me to CACI for a job in the Finance area. I got a call from HR with an initial set of questions through the phone during their first call. They then arranged for me to interview in their Arlington, Virginia office. Where I was interviewed by 3 other managers. They all had distinct personalities and two where very polite and helpful, one of them tried to be intimidating and challenged every word in my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the Market Cap? what is Net Income? Tell me about a recent acquisition the company has done. Walk me through a V Lookup and an H Lookup funciton in excel.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

School career center to drop off a resume and was contacted by recruiters for a short phone interview and was later invited to Arlington offices for a formal interview by the department director and manager

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

With two managers who were still on the project at the time. Very straight forward (about yourself, what can you do to contribute, strengths and weakness, etc). I thought it would be a "good-cop-bad-cop" scenario, as I've actually had one in the past, but it was really about which side I can contribute to the most. One manager was more on the consulting and client service side, and the other was more on the database and network side.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our current project?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Detailed and thorough. Good questions. First there was a phone interview to get an idea of how I would fit in with the current staff. Then called in for a face to face. During this phase it was determined that I did not have the skills they were looking for. I have continued to look for open positions but still have not been successful.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer