CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI International in February 2010.

Interview Details – Usually phone screen, followed up with in person

Interview Question – Mostly related to experience   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details – No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Question – Are you happy about this acquisition?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

SLOW Interview

SLOW
Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at CACI International in July 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter online after applying for jobs. Went to one interview in July 2012, I had a good interview experience. Was sent a contingent offer letter a few days later, pending taking a FS poly. Took the FS poly in Dec 2012. Never heard a word from CACI. I continued to email them on and off and was told there was no jobs. Emailed again in Feb 2014 to ask for a status, and was sent another contingent offer letter, becayuse the one from 2012 was expired. Was told I would have a job, pending customer approval. March 2014 I was told the job was filled and if I want to work for them to search the careers website.

I am not sure, but they spent the money to get me the FS poly and now they wont hire me. Its been two years and nothing.

Interview Question – The interview was not hard. It was all detailed technical questions relating to the job and its duties.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered a contingent offer pending a FS poly. I then took the FS poly and passed, and then was not hired. I have been trying for two years to get on and nothing. Two contingent offer letters but not real conformation.

At this point I am giving up on CACI.

CACI International Inc Interview

CACI International Inc
Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Single interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your long term, 5 year, goal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depends on if they really want you. They will come up a bit, but still will be below whatever you request as long as you are not too out of bounds.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Procurement Training Specialist Interview

Procurement Training Specialist
Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Several over the phone interviews was the initial method of interviewing. One face to face interview was held prior to my accepting the position. I was referred to this position by a previous colleague who was already at CACI prior to me joining them. She felt that I would be a valuable asset to the training team. She knew exactly what CACI was looking for and that I would be a perfect fit for this role.

Interview Question – How would I handle the training environment if during the class sessions the testing environment all of a sudden was non-functioning - knowing full well there was a lot of training material to cover in 4 days of classes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew ahead of time what the hourly rate would be and I requested said rate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in April 2013.

Interview Details – Received an Email from my schools careers office, saying they had referred me to CACI for a job in the Finance area. I got a call from HR with an initial set of questions through the phone during their first call. They then arranged for me to interview in their Arlington, Virginia office. Where I was interviewed by 3 other managers. They all had distinct personalities and two where very polite and helpful, one of them tried to be intimidating and challenged every word in my resume.

Interview Question – What is the Market Cap? what is Net Income? Tell me about a recent acquisition the company has done. Walk me through a V Lookup and an H Lookup funciton in excel.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Arlington, VA

Interview Details – School career center to drop off a resume and was contacted by recruiters for a short phone interview and was later invited to Arlington offices for a formal interview by the department director and manager

Interview Question – What is the company's annual revenue?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2010.

Interview Details – All of the interview went through the people at the agency hosting the contractors, none went through CACI. I was recruited through the agency, brought into the agency, and then told that half way through that I would actually be working for CACI and not that agency. I am not sure I would have gotten in through CACI.

Interview Question – How will you deal with a difficult project? When do you know when to ask for help?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Acquisition Analyst
Crystal City, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at CACI International in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was aware of CACI and the opportunties they offer. I met with the company HR while in Washington and was impressed.

Interview Question – Do not remember any "difficult" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much wiggle room as we were talking existing government contracts

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!