CACI (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.7

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CACI (UK) (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

The very first over the phone initial contact would be considered the first interview phase. Once you pass the first over the phone interview, they will inform you on your next over the phone interview.

Software Technical Lead (Java) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

Third party agency found me and three of us had dinner on a Sunday night. Monday, I had a 2+ hour interview with the hiring manager and others on the team. I was grilled with a lot of technical questions. I was also asked to do a coding test - they emailed me the test, I did it, and emailed back to them. They said they'd get back to me within a couple of days. Several weeks later, they still have not gotten back in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• Implement following method: public String findValueInMap(String[][] myMap, String key)   1 Answer
    • Write an AscendingSortedLongList and DescendingSortedLongList class ... and write some JUnit classes associated with them ...   1 Answer
    • A bunch of other Java questions, including difference between some JSR's related to portlets. Also some JavaScript questons (something about 'first class functions'), CSS questions (write a selector that finds a TR HTML tag with a certain attribute), and some XPath question - I think the XPath question was, "what does the XPath look like if you want to find Customer XML element anywhere within XML...?"   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst, Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (Chantilly, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Good company, but the pay turned me off.

Interview Questions

Offer for pay was well under market value for this position.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software. Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Questions

Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (Fairfax, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruitment agency found my resume and contacts me that there is a lead developer opportunity with CACi. I decided to go forward with the phone interview. Phone interview was quite casual, but when asked to know what their technology stack was like, they denied and said they will reveal at later stage. After phone interview they invited me to have face to face interview. In the mean time, I already had received an offer from another company and I cancelled their face to face interview. Even though they chased me down and said they were very keen to talk to me and be a lead developer. So they rescheduled face to face meeting at the very end of the week. After having face to face meeting they offered me a role and said that my start date will be within two days and I should let down the other offer. After much consideration, I decide to take on a challenge of lead developer and accepted the offer over weekend. Now recruiter and CACi went silent for one day. On the second day I chase them up to ask when do I start. And the recruiter came back to me saying they are offering this role to someone else just because he had worked with them earlier. No consolation what so ever about me letting down of the other offer on my hand and had to make myself available on the market again. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS. DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THEM.

Interview Questions

• What action will you take to implement bullet list on any existing page.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then invited to two face to face interviews. Process was simple with no complications and interviews were relaxed. The initial phone interview was regular conducted by the internal recruiter. They asked general questions about experience and salary expectations. Second interview was with a manger and third interview with a director. Interviews included discussion and whiteboard questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you are particularly proud of   1 Answer

ITSM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was informed by the internal recruiter about this role. She was very prompt in arranging my first interview with some one from CACI and the second one from the client. The whole process was smooth and trouble free and I enjoyed in the office which was close to Waterloo station. The questions were mainly from the CV and the experience with few few competency based questions. The manager was mentioning more about the client and where they fit in as a whole organisation perse.

Interview Questions

• I had few gaps in my CV and I was asked what I did in those months. Nothing unexpected questions. The only complaint I have is when I got the feedback about the interview I was given a feedback which was totally irrelevant as when I had my second interview with the client we never discussed those issues so that was kind of shame. So inspite of they saying that this feedback was from client the feedback was actually from the CACI manager rather the client. But again doesnt matter as the end result was no offer   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in June 2014.

Interview

I am a fresh graduate and I got in contacted with them through a recruitment agency. The interview was over the phone and the first thing that was discussed was my CV. I detailed my education and former employment. I explained how I moved to another country in order to continue my education. I was asked how did I find my whole experience there. Other questions were: What were your favorite courses and why? What was the level of my experience in working with SAS? How would I describe my dream job? Why would I like to work for the company?

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my dream job?   1 Answer

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiter forwarded me for the role claimed to have strong company links but didn't seem to know what the company actually does. Spent an Hour going over every line of my CV with a panel of two. Asked a few general prethoughtout stumber questions and didn't tell me anything about the business for job role. Strangest interview ive had in a long while.