CACI (UK)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI (UK) in February 2008.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Question – They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

Background Investigator Interview

Background Investigator
Chantilly, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview Details – The very first over the phone initial contact would be considered the first interview phase. Once you pass the first over the phone interview, they will inform you on your next over the phone interview.

Software Technical Lead (Java) Interview

Software Technical Lead (Java)
Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CACI (UK) in January 2012.

Interview Details – Third party agency found me and three of us had dinner on a Sunday night. Monday, I had a 2+ hour interview with the hiring manager and others on the team. I was grilled with a lot of technical questions. I was also asked to do a coding test - they emailed me the test, I did it, and emailed back to them. They said they'd get back to me within a couple of days. Several weeks later, they still have not gotten back in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• Implement following method:
    public String findValueInMap(String[][] myMap, String key)
      View Answer
  • Write an AscendingSortedLongList and DescendingSortedLongList class ... and write some JUnit classes associated with them ...   View Answer
  • A bunch of other Java questions, including difference between some JSR's related to portlets. Also some JavaScript questons (something about 'first class functions'), CSS questions (write a selector that finds a TR HTML tag with a certain attribute), and some XPath question - I think the XPath question was, "what does the XPath look like if you want to find Customer XML element anywhere within XML...?"   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst, Principal Interview

Business Systems Analyst, Principal
Chantilly, VA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at CACI (UK) in July 2011.

Interview Details – Good company, but the pay turned me off.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Offer for pay was well under market value for this position.

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI (UK) in February 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software.
Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Question – Do you understand IDEF(0)-zero process modeling?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI (UK) in June 2014.

Interview Details – I am a fresh graduate and I got in contacted with them through a recruitment agency. The interview was over the phone and the first thing that was discussed was my CV. I detailed my education and former employment. I explained how I moved to another country in order to continue my education. I was asked how did I find my whole experience there. Other questions were:

What were your favorite courses and why?
What was the level of my experience in working with SAS?
How would I describe my dream job?
Why would I like to work for the company?

Interview Question – How would I describe my dream job?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI (UK) in January 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter forwarded me for the role claimed to have strong company links but didn't seem to know what the company actually does.

Spent an Hour going over every line of my CV with a panel of two. Asked a few general prethoughtout stumber questions and didn't tell me anything about the business for job role.

Strangest interview ive had in a long while.

Background Investigator Interview

Background Investigator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI (UK) in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process started with filling out an online application, which application was filtered to the next phase which was to provide a written sample for review. After written sample, face to face interview with another written writing sample and face to face interview with project director. Decision was made quickly after second round of interview, which was mentioned before.

Interview Question – tell strong points, weak points, situational awareness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I was not able to negotiate salary. Try and see if they can give you more money and do some research on the pay for the federal government position to know what you can try and ask for. It is a company that is in the business of doing federal contracts so they are trying to get the best bang for the buck, but still could do better on pay.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI (UK) in March 2011.

Interview Details – Application via the internet; face-to-face interview with a remarkable manager who had a lot on their plate. Appeared to be an efficient and streamlined operation and a good place to work. Relaxed but business professional atmosphere.

Interview Question – What was my goal for this position?   View Answer

Worked for CACI (UK)? Contribute to the Community!