CACI (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.8

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CACI (UK).

The very first over the phone initial contact would be considered the first interview phase. Once you pass the first over the phone interview, they will inform you on your next over the phone interview.

Software Technical Lead (Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in January 2012.

Third party agency found me and three of us had dinner on a Sunday night. Monday, I had a 2+ hour interview with the hiring manager and others on the team. I was grilled with a lot of technical questions. I was also asked to do a coding test - they emailed me the test, I did it, and emailed back to them. They said they'd get back to me within a couple of days. Several weeks later, they still have not gotten back in touch with me.

Interview Questions
    • Implement following method:
      public String findValueInMap(String[][] myMap, String key)
        View Answer
    • Write an AscendingSortedLongList and DescendingSortedLongList class ... and write some JUnit classes associated with them ...   View Answer
    • A bunch of other Java questions, including difference between some JSR's related to portlets. Also some JavaScript questons (something about 'first class functions'), CSS questions (write a selector that finds a TR HTML tag with a certain attribute), and some XPath question - I think the XPath question was, "what does the XPath look like if you want to find Customer XML element anywhere within XML...?"   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst, Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in July 2011.

Good company, but the pay turned me off.

Interview Questions

Offer for pay was well under market value for this position.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in February 2011.

Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software.
    Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Questions

Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in February 2008.

I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question
    They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

ITSM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in August 2014.

I was informed by the internal recruiter about this role. She was very prompt in arranging my first interview with some one from CACI and the second one from the client. The whole process was smooth and trouble free and I enjoyed in the office which was close to Waterloo station. The questions were mainly from the CV and the experience with few few competency based questions. The manager was mentioning more about the client and where they fit in as a whole organisation perse.

Interview Questions
    • I had few gaps in my CV and I was asked what I did in those months. Nothing unexpected questions. The only complaint I have is when I got the feedback about the interview I was given a feedback which was totally irrelevant as when I had my second interview with the client we never discussed those issues so that was kind of shame. So inspite of they saying that this feedback was from client the feedback was actually from the CACI manager rather the client. But again doesnt matter as the end result was no offer   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CACI (UK) in June 2014.

I am a fresh graduate and I got in contacted with them through a recruitment agency. The interview was over the phone and the first thing that was discussed was my CV. I detailed my education and former employment. I explained how I moved to another country in order to continue my education. I was asked how did I find my whole experience there. Other questions were:

What were your favorite courses and why?
    What was the level of my experience in working with SAS?
    How would I describe my dream job?
    Why would I like to work for the company?

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CACI (UK) in January 2014.

Recruiter forwarded me for the role claimed to have strong company links but didn't seem to know what the company actually does.

Spent an Hour going over every line of my CV with a panel of two. Asked a few general prethoughtout stumber questions and didn't tell me anything about the business for job role.

Strangest interview ive had in a long while.

Background Investigator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CACI (UK) in July 2011.

The hiring process started with filling out an online application, which application was filtered to the next phase which was to provide a written sample for review. After written sample, face to face interview with another written writing sample and face to face interview with project director. Decision was made quickly after second round of interview, which was mentioned before.

Interview Questions
    • tell strong points, weak points, situational awareness   Answer Question
    No, I was not able to negotiate salary. Try and see if they can give you more money and do some research on the pay for the federal government position to know what you can try and ask for. It is a company that is in the business of doing federal contracts so they are trying to get the best bang for the buck, but still could do better on pay.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CACI (UK) in March 2011.

Application via the internet; face-to-face interview with a remarkable manager who had a lot on their plate. Appeared to be an efficient and streamlined operation and a good place to work. Relaxed but business professional atmosphere.