CAE 3D Artist Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

3D Artist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CAE in December 2010.

Rh, test and interview

Interview Questions
  • as a 3d artist why would you stay in the healthcare buisness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CAE

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CAE in May 2010.

Was pinged by company to switch to them as they were forming a new team. We had 2 informal meetings with project lead whom I knew and the 2 project "owners". HR took over beyond that and we had one meeting followed by back and forth offers and counter offers. People are friendly but HR felt cold and wanting to play hardball. Offices in Montreal (mothership) are dreadful compared to the ones in St-Laurent.

Interview Questions
    • Why you over that new graduate willing to work for 25K/y?   View Answer

Would've been a pay cut to where I was at. Counter-offered, which was accepted after a 3 month probation period.

Worked for CAE? Contribute to the Community!