CAE

Relevance Date Difficulty

3D Artist Interview

3D Artist
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CAE in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was pinged by company to switch to them as they were forming a new team. We had 2 informal meetings with project lead whom I knew and the 2 project "owners". HR took over beyond that and we had one meeting followed by back and forth offers and counter offers. People are friendly but HR felt cold and wanting to play hardball. Offices in Montreal (mothership) are dreadful compared to the ones in St-Laurent.

Interview Question – Why you over that new graduate willing to work for 25K/y?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Would've been a pay cut to where I was at. Counter-offered, which was accepted after a 3 month probation period.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

3D Artist Interview

3D Artist

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CAE in December 2010.

Interview Details – Rh, test and interview

Interview Question – as a 3d artist why would you stay in the healthcare buisness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CAE

Worked for CAE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE 3D Artist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CAE employees and interview candidates.