CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)
www.caeonline.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) International Sales and Trading Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

International Sales and Trading Associate Interview

International Sales and Trading Associate
Redwood City, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) in January 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to CAE through a friend of mine working with the company. The next day a member of the recruiting team emailed me to set up a phone interview.

On the phone interview I walked the gal through my resume and then answered 4 or 5 specific questions. What motivates you? Why do you want to work in sales? Why are you interested in leaving your current job? What is it that we do at CAE? There were also a few questions geared towards office culture, negotiation, and ultimately the ability to close a deal.

After the phone interview there were in person interviews with a trader and members of the executive team. There is an excel test, written Q & A test, and a personality test as well.

The process is quick and to the point and reflects the high pressure - fast paced workplace.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

International Trading and Sales Associate Interview

International Trading and Sales Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) in February 2012.

Interview Details – I first came across CAE on my University's alumni career center webpage. The position seemed to me to be a challenging, intense one- and CAE appeared to be a company that I could flourish in. I applied, and quite frankly, was surprised when I heard back. I read prior reviews on Glassdoor, and despite some being negative, I felt I had to see it for myself. I first spoke with a recruiter who asked me to describe y background and experience, as well as providing me a better description of the company, description and environment. I filled out some online paperwork, including a personality test, and was made aware that I would have a follow-up interview with the Executive Vice President. The interview began just as the first did, however, I had to go into more depth. Both interviews were very nice and easy-going, but I definitely felt more pressure with this one. A day later, I received a call inviting me to a third interview, in-office. When I arrived, most people were at lunch, but there was an energy that told me "they work their tails off here." I first took an Excel skills test, which proved to not be difficult. After that, I was interviewed by 4 people, positions ranging from Senior Trader to CEO. I was made fully aware of the intense work environment and they were very upfront about what they look for. Everyone was nice- yes of course, personalities differ, but no one was rude of unpleasant. The process took about three hours. Later that evening I received a call offering me the position. I was overjoyed, and even did a little "happy dance." I accepted without hesitation- an environment with young, intelligent, driven, and hard-working individuals? Who could pass that up?

Interview Question – Can you handle 12 hour days?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) International Sales and Trading Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) employees and interview candidates.