CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)
www.caeonline.com Redwood City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) Trader Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trader

Interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Interview Details – Long interview process because of many applicants. But there is super high turn over.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much.

Trader

Interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Interview Details – Extremely Fast. Conducted phone interview, heard back one week later, final round interview the following week. Received offer 30 minutes after final interview.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Trader

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and got an invitation to an interview the next day. First interview was about 10 days later over the phone with a recruiter. Seemed like she was asking questions off of a script, it was tough to get personal with the interviewer. She asked standard questions about my experience and education. Also interested in what other companies and positions I was applying for. She didn't seem very pleased when I told her that I was only applying for one other sales position. They want people to be very interested in sales. She asked me the car questions that people mentioned on here before.

Interview Question – Have you ever bought anything with the intent of selling it for a profit? How many times did you do this? Do you continue doing this today?   Answer Question

Trader

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) in February 2011.

Interview Details – Only made it to the first phone interview with the HR woman. She was insanely annoying. All she said was uh huh, uh huh, uh huh...She acted like CAE was such a cool company and only top tier candidates will have a shot. In reality, it sounds like a horrible and pointless job. You play middle-man for people looking to buy and sell semiconductor equipment. Also, to advertise that the job is 100k+ for entry level is kind of a red flag in my opinion. It also took a while to hear back -- well after the HR woman said she would.

Interview Question – Do you have negotiating background?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)

Worked for CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) Trader interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) employees and interview candidates.