CAE Systems Software Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CAE in July 2010.

First round over the phone, second round face to face with HR and Group Leader for technical interview.

Interview Questions
Able to negotiate some terms (vacations, base salary), however only have 1 day to accept the offer ( take it or leave it)

Other Interview Reviews for CAE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CAE.

3 Rounds. 1 at Uni, 2 Technical [C/C++ Questions], experience if any, 3rd HR, brain twisting management questions..

Systems Software Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CAE.

Got a call from the HR person and asked me some basic questions about current employment,availabilites and expectations. After that, we set up a date for an interview with a hiring manager. The interview was fully bilingual 50% French, 50% English.
    2 managers interviewed me. They asked me the usual questions (tell me about yourself, describe what you did in your previous internships, what makes you the best candidate, etc...) and then some situatutional questions: eg. What would you do if you couldn't complete a project on time and the client was coming the morning after?
    After that, they gave me some problems on paper to solve. Nothing too difficult if you are qualified. Logic diagrams, control system diagrams, finding the mistakes in a code.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. They put some pressure on you to see how you react while doing the technical problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CAE.

I met first with the HR person and, after that, the Group Leader who finally hired me. I submitted my CV through my university's career centre since I just got my bachelor degree in Computer Engineering. I got the usual HR questions, nothing very difficult here. At the technical interview, nothing very difficult, since, at that time, CAE was using the same technology I was using at university.

Interview Questions
    • Questioning my worst grade in my transcript.   View Answer

Worked for CAE? Contribute to the Community!