CAE USA

2.3

Student Co-op Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CAE USA in October 2011.

They did not take long to get me onto the project and get me straight to work. It was a very good interview process it was within the same week did I get an immediate response on whether or not I got the job.

Just accept it.

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CAE USA in May 2011.

One phone interview and an all day rotating interview with multiple employees. Wasn't too technical and mostly jst getting to know everyone and how the company functions.

Test Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CAE USA in January 2011.

Standard online resume/application submission, phone interview and on-site interview. Typically the phone interview is 3-4 person group interview and in-person is one on one. No detailed technical questions asked or any skill test. Relatively easy smooth.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle the situation when there is requirement discrepancy between the test director and the end user?   Answer Question