CALIBRE Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CALIBRE Systems

Instructor I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Johnston, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, IA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in August 2014.

I submitted my Resume after an email was sent expressing interest in me, That was on a Tuesday, I interviewed on Friday. The interview was about an hour long in front of six men each with a sheet of questions to answer. They explained there benefits package and gave me a packet explaining it all. We discussed Salary and I was given what I asked for. Ten days later I was offered the job by the HR rep. Later that day I received a call from the V.P. of Logistics to officially accept the job. I was quickly emailed four documents, An offer letter, security clearance form, another benefits packet and a welcome letter. I filled out the offer letter and security form and faxed back to them right away. While on the phone for my official offer I was informed my start date would be six week later that was a bit of a surprise. I was called by my new supervisor after two weeks to come in and be fitted for uniforms and take a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was regarding Military parts ordering which I have no experience doing in the past twenty years.   Answer Question
    The negotiation process was pretty easy. I pretty much got what I was asking for.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in July 2010.

One interview, it was fairly informal. I was contacted by a company subsidiary and asked to come in. i was interviewed by their president. I was offered the job on the spot. I do not believe this is how that interview process works within the corporate offices. From the first call to the offer the whole process took about 5 days.

Interview Questions
    was able to negotiate. met in the middle

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Sent directly to on-site, panel interview with two senior management employees. Basic interview questions (Why are you interested in us?, Who are our competitors?, What do we do? Who are our customers?). Also, they ask in-depth questions about your resume and work experience.

Interview Questions
    • To the best of your ability, could you explain the steps in a contract life-cycle.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It is an internship, so you take it or you leave.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Behaviorial based questions interspersed with technical / knowledge based questions

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Had to go through 3 different interviews - all about 30min and professional. Some questions were technical, but all the whole it was a behavior/culture based interview. Management seemed engaged and clearly knew what was going on in the market. took about 10 days to get an offer letter after the last interview, but that seems about normal.

Interview Questions
    • How would I try to grow the company in my given market space   Answer Question
    fair - the firm focuses on overall compensation, not just salary

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

I was recommended for a senior analyst position by a former co-worker from an overseas assignment. A telephonic interview was scheduled, as I was still working abroad and was told that it would be a three step process. I was initially interviewed by several more experienced analysts and a database administrator. They provided me with several scenarios that called for me to explain actions that I would take to respond to customer requests for data from authoritative data sources. I was expected to detailed the most expedient method to pull the needed data and what I would use to present it in a user friendly format. I was then interviewed by several logistics services professionals. This group of individuals gauged my ability to interpet the data and recommend actions to alleviate negative impacts to customer wait time and other logistical jams. Once my responses were deemed satifsfactory, I was recommended for candidacy to fill the open position. My final interview was conducted by a VP, who negotiated my full compensation package expectations as well as my initial reporting requirements.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the specifics of interview questions, but most dealt with timely responses without compromising accuracy.   Answer Question
    Very straightforwad and pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Submitted resume and then scheduled for panel interview with 4 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard. Just be ready with your answers. I was asked a lot of questions and the interview was about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

I received a better offer.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in February 2010.

Recruiting is pretty streamlined; not a lot of lag time; there was a vacancy they needed to fill, and they moved quickly. The overall recruitment was a relatively painless process - much easier than many othe rcompanies I have experienced.

Interview Questions
    • What is your understanding of the PPBE Process?   View Answer
    Negotiated fairly well. Remember as with any employer, your greatest flexibility is on the front end of your employment. If they want you, you can always negotiate.

Worked for CALIBRE Systems? Contribute to the Community!