CALIBRE Systems

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – One interview, it was fairly informal. I was contacted by a company subsidiary and asked to come in. i was interviewed by their president. I was offered the job on the spot. I do not believe this is how that interview process works within the corporate offices. From the first call to the offer the whole process took about 5 days.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate. met in the middle

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Research Assistant Intern
Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview Details – Sent directly to on-site, panel interview with two senior management employees. Basic interview questions (Why are you interested in us?, Who are our competitors?, What do we do? Who are our customers?). Also, they ask in-depth questions about your resume and work experience.

Interview Question – To the best of your ability, could you explain the steps in a contract life-cycle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It is an internship, so you take it or you leave.

Analyst

Interview Details – Behaviorial based questions interspersed with technical / knowledge based questions

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview Details – Had to go through 3 different interviews - all about 30min and professional. Some questions were technical, but all the whole it was a behavior/culture based interview. Management seemed engaged and clearly knew what was going on in the market. took about 10 days to get an offer letter after the last interview, but that seems about normal.

Interview Question – How would I try to grow the company in my given market space   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair - the firm focuses on overall compensation, not just salary

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview Details – I was recommended for a senior analyst position by a former co-worker from an overseas assignment. A telephonic interview was scheduled, as I was still working abroad and was told that it would be a three step process. I was initially interviewed by several more experienced analysts and a database administrator. They provided me with several scenarios that called for me to explain actions that I would take to respond to customer requests for data from authoritative data sources. I was expected to detailed the most expedient method to pull the needed data and what I would use to present it in a user friendly format. I was then interviewed by several logistics services professionals. This group of individuals gauged my ability to interpet the data and recommend actions to alleviate negative impacts to customer wait time and other logistical jams. Once my responses were deemed satifsfactory, I was recommended for candidacy to fill the open position. My final interview was conducted by a VP, who negotiated my full compensation package expectations as well as my initial reporting requirements.

Interview Question – I don't remember the specifics of interview questions, but most dealt with timely responses without compromising accuracy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straightforwad and pleasant.

Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview Details – Submitted resume and then scheduled for panel interview with 4 managers.

Interview Question – Behavior questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard. Just be ready with your answers. I was asked a lot of questions and the interview was about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a better offer.

Program Analyst Interview

Program Analyst
Alexandria, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiting is pretty streamlined; not a lot of lag time; there was a vacancy they needed to fill, and they moved quickly. The overall recruitment was a relatively painless process - much easier than many othe rcompanies I have experienced.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the PPBE Process?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated fairly well. Remember as with any employer, your greatest flexibility is on the front end of your employment. If they want you, you can always negotiate.

Worked for CALIBRE Systems? Contribute to the Community!