CALNET

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Chatsworth, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CALNET in July 2013.

Interview Details – IMPRESSIVE! Cathy Stevens the Recruiter earned my respect immediately. The process was professional and enjoyable. Cathy values potential candidates and seeks to really know what they bring to the table, she made me comfortable and let me know exactly what to expect. Best process I ever experienced thanks to Cathy!

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. I was given very clear expectations right up front and the questions that were asked were integral and key. They explained what the position would entail, and what was required of the applicant. The follow up was also very clear and concise. They are very organized and the process is straight forward.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Washington, DC

The process took a day - interviewed at CALNET in March 2010.

Interview Details – The position they had posted was not the same position they described in the interview. Both interviewers seemed very green with their questioning and explanation of the position.

Interview Question – What didn't you like about your previous position.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Job was misrepresented. Turned out to be an entry level position.

Director of Business Development Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CALNET in November 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, received phone call from recruiter, setup interview, interviewed with 4 different people, job offer.

Interview Question – What is the thing you like most about business development?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CALNET? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CALNET interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CALNET employees and interview candidates.