CAPSHER Technology, Inc. Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc..

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and applied online. Fairly standard 30 minute phone interview. Went over my resume and then answered some basic C++ questions. Did a short "live" programming session where the interviewer could see the code that I was typing in real-time. Overall it was a straight-forward interview and there were no surprises.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Phone interview followed up by an on-site. Basic questions over C++.

Software Developer I Interview

30 minute phone interview. give them a weakness, strength. and 2 coding questions. they also go over your resume.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. in February 2012.

Interviewed for a panel of two developers. The interview consisted of a simple technical question on programming, and another technical question focused on evaluating me as I explained my way through unfamiliar ground. They also asked me basic personality/behavioral questions and questions about my resume, though they skimmed over most of it.

Interview Questions
    • describe an ideal data structure to store contents of a webpage   Answer Question

Software Developer I Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CAPSHER Technology, Inc. in May 2011.

The first interview was by phone in which i was asked to perform some basic programming functions on a website in which the interviewer could supervise what I was typing. Following the phone interview I was inviting to a group interview consisting of two of the senior developers. At that interview i was asked numerous general interview questions, such as what's your weakness, describe a problem and how you solved it, and was given information about the company.

I didn't receive the job because I didn't have enough experience with customer-facing software design.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had a problem with your programming team, and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for CAPSHER Technology, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!