CARQUEST

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Beaumont, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CARQUEST in June 2011.

Interview Details – I found the job on my university's hiring portal. The application instructions were to call the store manager and ask about the job (I guess it was first-come first-serve). I called the guy, he asked to come in for an interview (which was basically "When can you start?"). Drug test, background check, then first day. Nothing rigorous about it. The "real" interview is the 90-day period following the hire, where your performance is evaluated.

Interview Question – Making a delivery the first hour on the job with no training whatsoever.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Basically I was told it was $8/hr or no go.

Asheboro, NC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at CARQUEST in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had a face-to-face interview, and I had to take a personality test. If you are hired you have to take a drug test. The interview was fairly easy, but the drug test took too long. The manager had to read from a paper for you to take the drug test.

Interview Questions

CARQUEST DELIVERY TEAMMATE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CARQUEST in August 2009.

Interview Details – the interview was conducted very well,as stated earlier the procedure was routine and the manager that conducted the interview well prepared and professional and nice. the interview was conducted very well,as stated earlier the procedure was routine and the manager that conducted the interview well prepared and professional and nice.

Interview Question – none were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for CARQUEST? Contribute to the Community!