CARS Interview Questions

Telephone Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CARS.

Interview

They want to basically see that you can speak up and talk on their telephones clearly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the normal, just questions about yourself.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CARS (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Very well organized from beginning to end. The interview was relaxed, but thorough. Met with most of the team members. All over nothing unusual. In my case they modified a little the title of the position, because they wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of any… Actually, the HR employee told me that the feedback from the team was that I had asked smart questions…:)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was good for me. No much negotiation.

Export Operating Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CARS (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was asked what i know about export and the laws of the goverment concerning customs clearence.

Interview Questions

• How much do you feel your experience is worth?   Answer Question
    • which forms did you need to fill out at the us and belarus customs?   Answer Question