CASMED

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CASMED in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through school's career fair, took them about 1 week until they told me I had an interview. First interview was behavioral and was not given any interviews after that. Was declined about 2 months after the interview. Interview was for the most part straightforward, but a lot of questions were asked in a very short time.

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CASMED in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional.

Interview Question – How do you feel about not having a college degree   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CASMED? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CASMED interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CASMED employees and interview candidates.