CBA

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller ( Customer Service Representative ) Interview

Bank Teller ( Customer Service Representative )

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBA in November 2013.

Interview Details – Online assessment then a phone call interview

Interview Question – Why should you be in this position?
What is customer service mean to you?
  Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBA in February 2009.

Interview Details – two rounds of interview
some case studies
some tech questions

Interview Question – Personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fast

Mortgage Loans Officer Interview

Mortgage Loans Officer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at CBA.

Interview Details – Registered with many recruitment agencies with different requirments. Often had to follow most of these up and only got interviews from the ones that I consistently followed up.
Build a good repore with at least 3 recruitment staff. finally got a phone interview

Interview Question – Is the customer always right?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBA in March 2008.

Interview Details – How you handle difficult situations, key achievements in your career, how to handle difficult people, planning and organisation ability, scenario questions

Interview Question – What was the most difficult aspect of your working career and why   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Test Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CBA in March 2011.

Interview Details – was internal offer

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBA in March 2011.

Interview Details – Have had interviews for 3 roles as I've moved a couple of times since joining. First interview to join the Bank consisted of face to face interview x 2, background checks, ref checks, etc. Once internal the following 2 interviews were face to face x 1 followed by ref check x 1 each.

Interview Question – Interviewed for team manager role for a specialist team. Had not worked in the specialist function myself (came with leadership experience and general knowledge of the area). Was asked highly technical questions that were difficult to answer in any great detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some flexibility - was able to negotiate salary and hours of work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CBA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBA interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBA employees and interview candidates.