CBC Companies

www.cbcinnovis.com

CBC Companies Interview Questions

3.3

Mortgages Processor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies.

Was not asked any questions of substance. Asked to explain my resume, asked about working in an office. I knew I had the job before I even finished. You are given a tour of the whole building (shouldn't you do this when you get hired? Just a suggestion) I got a call with my acceptance on my drive home. It seemed like they were trying WAY too hard and we're desperate for people. I should have really taken note of that before I accepted.

There was none, however I was caught off guard with the call of acceptance as I was driving home. I think they do this to get you to accept fast.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies.

Got a phone call and scheduled an interview. The interview was a JOKE and consisted of a few normal interview questions like previous experience and the rest was personal chit chat. I knew when I left I would get a call and I did the next day. The only reason I accepted was I knew my company was going out of business.

They don't pay for crap so don't expect to get more money out of them. If you do, there is either different management or you got lucky. I know people that have worked here for several years and still aren't happy about pay.

Creepy Interview (Bad Vibe) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies in September 2010.

Longest interview of my life atleast 2 hours long and was about personality more than experience.

Interview Questions
    There was NO negotiation of salary.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies in September 2010.

Interview process was done using Skype did about 3 interviews on different days. Then took a personality and IQ Test. Once you pass the background they fly you up to Columbus, Ohio were you interview with the HR Manager and Vp of Sales Manager. I did not meet my direct manager until after I was hired well into my first month. Folks in Columbus were dressed professional and its a very conservative company.

Interview Questions
    • How will you build and run your business?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not meet your goals and what did you do to overcome that?   Answer Question
    Negotiation is based on experience.