CBC Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was asked generic interview questions with no surprises. It was one on one with a hiring manager. I got a tour around the office and constantly asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• When was one time where you made a mistake? How did you fix it?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I discussed my education and personal background with the department manager. He listed off and briefly described the applications and services his department employees tested and supported. I returned for a group interview, apparently to help the manager see how I would interact with some of his employees. It didn't seem to matter to the manager, or the company, what my skillset was.

Interview Questions

• I was mainly asked about my personal and education background.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies.

Interview

Easy interview,quick and easy they were looking to fill the position and i accepted and i started with in the next week, have been with the company for over 2 years now but

Negotiation

No negotiation

Mortgages Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies.

Interview

Was not asked any questions of substance. Asked to explain my resume, asked about working in an office. I knew I had the job before I even finished. You are given a tour of the whole building (shouldn't you do this when you get hired? Just a suggestion) I got a call with my acceptance on my drive home. It seemed like they were trying WAY too hard and we're desperate for people. I should have really taken note of that before I accepted.

Negotiation

There was none, however I was caught off guard with the call of acceptance as I was driving home. I think they do this to get you to accept fast.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Got a phone call and scheduled an interview. The interview was a JOKE and consisted of a few normal interview questions like previous experience and the rest was personal chit chat. I knew when I left I would get a call and I did the next day. The only reason I accepted was I knew my company was going out of business.

Negotiation

They don't pay for crap so don't expect to get more money out of them. If you do, there is either different management or you got lucky. I know people that have worked here for several years and still aren't happy about pay.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBC Companies (Erie, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

All work is hired through a temp agency. Interview is simple. It was clear the measuring stick for employment involved simple computer skills (like, being able to open up email, which, as it turned out, a couple of their current employees couldn't even do), and depending on the position, whether or not you liked being on a telephone daily. The description of the open positions did not make it clear, however, the differences in workload/expectations and future salaries. Ask questions if you actually want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer email or phone contact.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBC Companies (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

After preliminary round with recruiting services, got to meet with Linda, who ran the Due Diligence project I would be working on. She took great care to show me around and explain different functions of the organization as well as introducing me to management. The interview was one-on-one and we went over prior work history, education, and applicable skills. She also asked how much I knew about the work they did, which at the time was not very much. But she was very friendly and understanding, seemed to just want to gauge how capable you are.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills I have in terms of data entry/organization.   1 Answer

Creepy Interview (Bad Vibe) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies (Columbus, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Longest interview of my life atleast 2 hours long and was about personality more than experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was NO negotiation of salary.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBC Companies (Columbus, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview process was done using Skype did about 3 interviews on different days. Then took a personality and IQ Test. Once you pass the background they fly you up to Columbus, Ohio were you interview with the HR Manager and Vp of Sales Manager. I did not meet my direct manager until after I was hired well into my first month. Folks in Columbus were dressed professional and its a very conservative company.

Interview Questions

• How will you build and run your business?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not meet your goals and what did you do to overcome that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is based on experience.