CBC Companies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBC Companies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was done using Skype did about 3 interviews on different days. Then took a personality and IQ Test. Once you pass the background they fly you up to Columbus, Ohio were you interview with the HR Manager and Vp of Sales Manager. I did not meet my direct manager until after I was hired well into my first month. Folks in Columbus were dressed professional and its a very conservative company.

Interview Questions

• How will you build and run your business?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you did not meet your goals and what did you do to overcome that?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is based on experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CBC Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBC Companies Outside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBC Companies employees and interview candidates.