CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services

www.cbiz.com

CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services Audit Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 with a partner, not very typical big four accounting firms' interview. He asked me to pick three typical experiences that I would share. And he often asks questions while you are presenting.

Interview Question – Give me three typical experience on your resume that you would to talk about   Answer Question

New York, NY

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus. Had a 1:1 with a partner. Interview was more like a conversation with the odd behavioral question thrown in. Overall the interview went very well. I did not hear back from them for over 3 weeks by which time I had already accepted another offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three different individuals, all of which were managers. Each interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes. I was not ask any technical questions about my accounting knowledge. The interviews were more of a conversation- it seemed like they were trying to see if my personality would fit the firm culture. There were a total of three typical interview questions asked:

I was also asked by all three of them if traveling was an issue and if I was scared of flying. Over all I felt the interview went well. I felt comfortable talk to them, despite the fact that they were all managers- they all seemed down to earth.

They told me I would hear back in a couple of weeks if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• 1. "What was or is your greatest accomplishment- it could be from school, work, personal, anything."   Answer Question
  • 2. "Have you ever dealt with people in executive positions if so please describe your experience(s) or if not what experience(s) do you have that will help to deal with executives."   Answer Question
  • 3. "Tell me a time when you have had to deal with customer that was angry or what kind of customer service experience to do have that will translate to this job."

Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services.

Interview Details – Was contacted to arrange an interview only two days before it was to occur. Fine with me, because I really wanted the job and was willing to work with limited prep time. Interviewed with three high-ups (shareholder, manager, senior manager?) for approximately half an hour each.

Interview Question – Surprised that there were no behavioral questions. Basic interview questions: Where do you see yourself in 5-10 yrs? Why CBIZ? What makes you stand out from the other candidates? Think this was because I interviewed with audit staff, not HR.   Answer Question

Worked for CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!