CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services

Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I Applied through university, On campus Interview, and called me within a week to let me the outcome. quick turn around. very simple and straightforward process. I had already done an externship with them so I did not have to do an office visit interview

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of on your resume? Name a time where you struggled in a group setting?   Answer Question

Forensic Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Irvine, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a director. It was a fairly easy interview. He just asked some basic questions about my classes and experiences at school. He was a really nice guy and it seemed like a fun place to work with some very interesting projects in their forensic line. They seemed to have a big focus on academic performance, so it's important to have a high GPA.

Interview Questions

I got an offer at PwC for full-time and CBIZ was only offering an internship. I would've accepted though if I hadn't got the PwC offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Had a 1:1 with a partner. Interview was more like a conversation with the odd behavioral question thrown in. Overall the interview went very well. I did not hear back from them for over 3 weeks by which time I had already accepted another offer.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

1:1 with a partner, not very typical big four accounting firms' interview. He asked me to pick three typical experiences that I would share. And he often asks questions while you are presenting.

Interview Questions

• Give me three typical experience on your resume that you would to talk about   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different individuals, all of which were managers. Each interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes. I was not ask any technical questions about my accounting knowledge. The interviews were more of a conversation- it seemed like they were trying to see if my personality would fit the firm culture. There were a total of three typical interview questions asked:

I was also asked by all three of them if traveling was an issue and if I was scared of flying. Over all I felt the interview went well. I felt comfortable talk to them, despite the fact that they were all managers- they all seemed down to earth.

They told me I would hear back in a couple of weeks if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• 1. "What was or is your greatest accomplishment- it could be from school, work, personal, anything."   Answer Question
    • 2. "Have you ever dealt with people in executive positions if so please describe your experience(s) or if not what experience(s) do you have that will help to deal with executives."   Answer Question
    • 3. "Tell me a time when you have had to deal with customer that was angry or what kind of customer service experience to do have that will translate to this job."

Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Leawood, KS) in March 2010.

Interview

Both the HR and the Director were quite accomodating and thorough in giving an accurate picture of the company and the opportunity. It was easy to see why others have joined the firm and why they continue to stay. Feedback was timely and I never had a question that went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple deadlines/projects while maintaining quality of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were quite progressive and fair with an offer. There was no lowball techniques or any putoffs. It was quite smooth and efficient. The offer was not an emphasis on the dollar amount but with why someone would want to join their firm for the long-term.

Defined Contribution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then interviewed by the regional (local) manager for my department. After a phone screen and in person interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was very qualified for my position, so there really weren't any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a good offer and I accepted.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services.

Interview

Was contacted to arrange an interview only two days before it was to occur. Fine with me, because I really wanted the job and was willing to work with limited prep time. Interviewed with three high-ups (shareholder, manager, senior manager?) for approximately half an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Surprised that there were no behavioral questions. Basic interview questions: Where do you see yourself in 5-10 yrs? Why CBIZ? What makes you stand out from the other candidates? Think this was because I interviewed with audit staff, not HR.   Answer Question

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Farīdābād, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

i have do all task with sincerely or honesty to do any type of work with full of my mind and full dedication to do work

Staff Accounting Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was in campus. I applied on my school's website, and got invited for an interview. The interview process was pretty simple. There was a greeter that you talk to while waiting for previous interviewee to finish. The interviewer just asked basic questions, not so much behavioral questions. There wasn't anything extraordinary about the process.